Chapter 40 - Savannah_Amermaid Books

Savannah_Amermaid

The story is about Angela Stephen the girl who fall in love with a handsome stranger in a club, she even don't know his name but somehow she get attached to him and always thinking about him

The story is about Angela Stephen the girl who fall in love with a handsome stranger in a club, she even don't know his name but somehow she get attached to him and always thinking about him .

After 4 years She make a club ln hope of meeting him again in the club, the place she fall in love with him. she take every chance to meet him once again, if it's even for a second.

Is destiny kind with them?

***

I was gathering the papers while I feel someone behind me, I can smell his Cologne. Why he is so close to me. Fuck, Im getting panic now, why I can't just move? 

Just has I was going to move he put his hand on my shoulder to keep me steady from my deep breathing and shaking. "Clam down, its me". 

His breathing was making goosebumps on my bare neck which made me to leave a little throaty moan that cost a groan from him, I don't want him to know how much he has effect on me so I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning again but somthing that I realize, I have an effect on him too. Time to turn arround but it's hard."

Mr. Kingsman" I turn arround to see him smirking at me on his towering position. He steps a little closer brushing his long fingers on my cheeks that almost making it blush.

"You look beautiful when you blush, is that for me?" I pushed him a little to make space between us that make him a little shock I think. 

"I think you're forgetting where you're right now, sir. So behave please". Nice step baby a thumbs up in my mind. What he is thinking of himself. 

"But your reaction to my touch isn't saying that you want me to behave." Cocky much?

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment