Chapter 92 - Kat

whitegirl9

"What is it you want, McKenzie?" He demands, his lips on my neck nibbling and kissing their way up to my earlobe

His hand trails down my skin until it finally reaches the lace material separating my pussy from his fingers. Still staring intently into my eyes, he slowly moves the lace material aside and dips into my hot and ready core. 

 I bit down on my lip, attempting to suppress my moans. 

This only motivates him to push deeper. 

His fingers begin to move rhythmically inside of me, pushing me over the edge. 

"I want you!" I finally release, fully giving in to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated consultant hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at work the next day. What happens when the girl who's sworn off relationships, falls in love with the one man who isn't afraid to break apart the walls she's built?

............

Twenty-eight year old McKenzie Anderson is still trying to piece her life together after separating from her husband, but she's dug herself into a slump she can't quite get herself out of. Add in an infuriating and devilishly handsome new boss to the mix, things are bound to get a whole lot more interesting in her life.

Ethan Thomas is a straight shooter who knows what he wants, and isn't afraid to show it. He's got his eyes set on the feisty blonde, and he's made it his mission to show her love isn't hopeless. 

From their first wild night together, both Ethan and McKenzie felt the intense and undeniable attraction between them. The closer these two get and the more vulnerable they become, they have to wonder if there's more to their encounters than steamy passion. One thing's for sure, and that's that sparks will fly and hearts will be mended.

•UNEDITED

•WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT |18|

All Rights Reserved

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment