Chapter 77 - Sweet Girl

loveisasweetpoison

[Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋

[🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner]

It's a love story.

But... 

 .....it's not a simple, neither a sweet, but a bittersweet love.

The bitterness will make you feel numb, but the sweetness will make you addicted to taking more sips of it. Just like a sweet poison.

He bit his lower lip as he stared at me for a few seconds. "More than anything in this world. Is that enough?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

I also stared at him for a few seconds. "More than enough." And closed the gap between us as I pushed him to the tiles and kissed him passionately. I also got wet from the shower.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. His eyes had mixed expressions of surprise, shock, and.... happiness.

"If you want to know why I kissed you." My eyes went back and forth between his eyes and lips. "It's because I think I love you. Is that answer enough for you?"

A satisfied smile slowly formed on his lips. "More than enough." He instantly turned us around and pushed me to the wall as he kissed me back deeply and ardently.

Have a taste of this bittersweet love story. Beautiful but poisonous.........

🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀

🎶Cover and trailer made by me🎶

🔰Word count: 100000-110000

📝Started: July 2019

Completed: August 2020📙

🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀

🔰Highest ranking: 

[#1 in Scandal 20.07.2020],

[#3 in Dark Romance 10.01.2021]

[#1 in Dangerous love 23.06.2021]

[#6 in Billionaire 23.06.2021]

® All rights reserved.

© loveisasweetpoison™2019

🔰This work is protected under GOOGLE DOCS and Amazon Kindle copyright law.

🔰All Rights Reserved

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment