Chapter 10 - Laurenwolfe12 - Book

laurenwolfe12

Ties

She slowly uncrosses her legs, the tight red material of her dress sliding up her thighs, legs spread apart, revealing the one thing I've been fucking fantasizing about since I met her

She slowly uncrosses her legs, the tight red material of her dress sliding up her thighs, legs spread apart, revealing the one thing I've been fucking fantasizing about since I met her. Clearing my throat, jaw dropped to the floor. Her eyebrow cocked, staring at my growing bulge.My finger going straight to the knot in my tie, loosening it. Fixated on her red lips, picturing all the different things I'm about to do with them.Holding her hand up, eyes narrowing, "better be prepared to get down and beg for it." *************Charles Winston Mayer aka Chaz is your typical trust fund, never gonna grow up, playboy. Living it up in NYC, girls, money, no responsibilities. And always in control.Everything changes when he has to return home to be the face of the family company. Parker James graduated top of her class, focused, career driven, hard working boss. Besides loving control, her and Chaz couldn't be more different. When the two are forced to work together, it's a constant struggle for power and one-upping each other. Their lives are twisted together in a series of secrets, lies, and a few ties. They just might have more in common than they ever thought.It's bound to get interesting. 😈Holding true to my style... you can expect some humor, tears, WTF faces and hopefully a twist or two.And definitely some interesting situations.If you don't like that... jump off. I do what I want! "Sometimes the ties that bind us are so strong. The harder we pull against them, the tighter the grip."

This is a MUST Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment