Chapter 25 - EllieRoseThomson Book

EllieRoseThomson

When The Sun Goes Down

(Book One of The Lombardi Family)

SIENNA: 

Broken, Trapped and abused, a girl filled with insecurities and pain. 

Her boyfriend is the Don of the Russian Mafia, he's abusive, possessive and controlling and you're trapped in the underworld. 

ALESSANDRO : 

Arrogant, Ruthless and Broken, a man with power, respect and money.

He's the Don of the Italian Mafia, he is respected by all and goes by the devil. People fear him, and people respect him.

What happens when Sienna runs away but witnesses something she shouldn't have. A dark runaway night in Manhattan, New York leads this broken girl into the hands of the devil himself. 

ALESSANDRO. Can she handle Alessandro, can she handle when love, heartbreak and pain come running her way? 

And what happens when Alessandro finds out Sienna's Russian boyfriend is his enemy, he's been in a war with for years. 

Can The Devil protect his Angel from being hurt or will it hurt her even more? 

This Story Contains sex references, Sex, Violence, Rape, domestic violence and strong language. If you a victim or sensitive to any of these then DON'T read this story. And please don't come at me saying I didn't warn you because I did. 

Also, Thank you for giving my story a chance it means a billion to me :)

This is a MUST Read.

If you don't believe me read it yourself.

Happy reading.

Vote and Comment.