Chapter 75 - WrenKingsley

WrenKingsley

The Chronicle Keeper takes place a decade after a devastating world war that has resulted in a one-world government

The Chronicle Keeper takes place a decade after a devastating world war that has resulted in a one-world government. It is a story that follows a young woman by the name of Aislin on an epic journey to find a mysterious being known as Destiny. Destiny promises answers to questions Aislin has been carrying around since her parents disappeared during the world war. 

 But when she is confronted by a mysterious stranger and informed that the only way to find Destiny is through Aeneas, the chronicle keeper, she suddenly gets a feeling that this quest to find Destiny is not going to be easy. She soon discovers that Nolan, the very person who rescued her from a pair of ghost hounds and whom she feels a physical attraction to, is the only person who can help her find Aeneas. With the journey becoming a bit more complicated and Aislin not wanting to become distracted by her attraction to Nolan, she begrudgingly accepts his offer to help her under one condition; the journey to find Aeneas is nothing more than business.

With the agreed-upon condition, Aislin and Nolan set out on a journey that will not only test their loyalties to one another and their blossoming friendship but will reveal hidden secrets that will threaten to tear them apart.

As Aislin puts her life and heart in Nolan's hands, can she learn to trust him, or will the journey to find Aeneas be too much of a risk to take? Find out in the first installment of the Earth's Guardian series, book one, The Chronicle Keeper.

Cover © Uniquely Tailored (www.uniquelytailored.com)

All Rights Reserved

This is a Must Read.

If you don't believe me, read it yourself.

Happy Reading.

Vote and Comment