NINE

Alexis teleported behind Clint and kicked him in the back, then turned invisible and flipped him over onto his back

"I get it, you're pissed at me Stark, but that doesn't change the fact that you can't hold your girlfriend back." Clint said.

"Shut up!" Alexis yelled.

Alexis then went to kick him in the stomach, but Wanda used her powers to hold Alexis's foot up so she wouldn't kick him.

Alexis gave the girl an angry look and teleported away from her.

Once she teleported, she saw Scott Lang grow giant, standing tall over all of them.

"What in the fuck?" Alexis furrowed her eyebrows.

"Holy shit! He's huge!" Peter exclaimed.

Just then, Alexis saw Steve and Bucky running away and ran after them.

Unfortunately for her, a large foot blocked her.

"You wanna hey to them, you have to get through me!" He exclaimed.

"You know I can teleport, right?" Alexis raised her eyebrows with her hands on her hips.

"Wait, but—."

Alexis then teleported in front of Steve and Bucky, stopping them in their path.

"Hi, boys." Alexis waved.

"Come on, Alexis, let us through." Steve shook his head.

Her eyes flickered from him to Bucky.

"How do I know you?" Alexis asked.

"Stark, we can't do this right now." Bucky sighed.

"No. How do I know you? Winter Soldier." Alexis emphasized.

Steve and Bucky looked at each other, then back at Alexis.

"Fine, you want to play it the hard way, let's play the hard way."

Alexis then turned herself invisible and teleported behind the two men.

She went for Cap first, stealing his shield and knocking him back with it.

Then, she turned towards Bucky and possessed him.

"Steve..." Bucky trailed off before Alexis completely took over.

Steve regained his balance and got to his feet.

Alexis lifted up the metal arm, her eyes going wide.

"Holy shit. This is a change." She smiled.

"You possessed him? Really, Alexis?" Steve yelled.

"Yes, I did Steve, because what the hell else am I supposed to do? I feel left in the dark about everything, I know nothing, and you guys all turned Wanda against me! You made her hate me when all I wanted to do was make her feel safe and protect her and now I've lost her all because of you!" Alexis screamed, though it came out in Bucky's deep voice.

"Alexis, we didn't turn her against you, you did that all on your own." Steve replied.

Alexis let out a scream and ran toward Steve, punching him in the face with the metal arm. She continued punching him over and over, continuing to scream.

Steve then picked up his shield and started deflecting the punches that Alexis continued throwing at him.

"Enough!" Steve yelled. "Alexis, you have to stop this!"

Though, Alexis ignored his words and continued throwing punches at Steve who kept deflecting them.

Suddenly, just like before, Wanda stopped the metal arm with her powers and threw Bucky's body to the side, crashing into the doors where the ship was held.

Alexis then cried out in pain and went back into her own body.

"Mon amor, stop this madness now. Let them go." Wanda said.

"I—I can't do that. I need to know why I know him! I need answers, I can't just let them go!" Alexis replied.

"Then I have no choice."

She used her powers to bring Alexis down to her knees, pain radiating through her body.

"Ah!" Alexis yelled.

"I'm sorry, I lo—."

"Please don't say you love me." Alexis cried.

Wanda dropped her hands to her side, Alexis lying on the ground.

Just as Wanda went to go over to the girl, part of a building began to fall, blocking Steve and Bucky's way of getting to the ship, but Wanda used her powers again, holding it up.

Bucky and Steve ran forward, making it to the shop, just as Peter came over and webbed Wanda, holding her back.

"Get away from her!" Alexis growled.

She then punched Peter and turned back around toward her girlfriend, taking her in her arms.

"I'm sorry." Alexis sobbed.

"Me too." Wanda nodded.

Alexis took her in her arms, holding onto the girl.

"I guess Vision was right, huh?" Alexis raised her eyebrows.

"Catastrophe." Wanda responded.

Alexis nodded and closed her eyes, feeling more tired than ever.

"Alexis?" Natasha's voice rang out. "You alright?"

Alexis slightly nodded before she saw nothing but black.