THIRTEEN

"You were the one who kidnapped Rebecca and me

"You were the one who kidnapped Rebecca and me. You're the reason my Rebecca and my grandparents are gone. Oh my god!" Alexis exclaimed.

Her eyes filled up with tears and she stepped away from the screen. She ran her hands over her face, her heart rate going up and her chest rising and falling hardly.

Tony angrily turned towards Bucky and he flinched, Steve pulling Tony back.

"Tony, Tony."

Tony then pushed Steve off of him and turned to face the man.

"Did you know?" Tony asked, solemnly.

"I didn't know it was him." Steve shook his head.

Alexis spun on her heel, looking at Steve.

"Don't bullshit me, Rogers. Did you know?" Tony repeated.

Steve swallowed. "Yes."

"Oh my..." Alexis bit down hardly on her lip, tasting a small bit of blood. "Why did you hide it? Why? Why? Why? How could you do this to me! All these secrets, all these lies this whole team has kept from
me, including you Dad, including you! So, why, Steve? Why?"

"I'm sorry, Alexis, I—."

Before Steve could finish, Tony punched Steve, knocking him back and Tony's helmet reappeared.

Bucky pointed his gun at Tony, but Tony blasted him. Bucky made a comeback, getting ready to punch Tony with his metal arm, but Tony caught his hand.

He then used his other hand to grab Bucky by the throat and fly the two across the room, and just as Tony was about to blast Bucky, Steve threw his shield over at them.

Tony then fought with Steve and Alexis snuck up on Bucky, stomping on his stomach.

"She's dead because of you!" Alexis hissed.

She then started stomping on his chest with each word.

"You're. The. Reason. She's. Gone."

"I'm-m sor-r-ry." Bucky choked out.

"Like that'll fix anything." Alexis shook her head.

There was the sound of something falling behind Alexis and she turned around to see the tanks being blown up, falling on top off all of them.

Alexis jumped along with Tony, Steve, and Bucky, taking cover.

"Are you hurt, Alexis?" Tony asked.