FIFTEEN

Alexis put the locket around her neck and clasped it in the back

Once she was finished packing, she had tied her hair back in a ponytail and threw on some dark clothing and slung her black backpack over her shoulder.

She was wearing one of Tony's sweaters, considering it still smelled like him and she knew she wouldn't see him for a while.

Lastly, before leaving, she left Ryan a voicemail, trying to explain why she wouldn't be there when he got back.

"Hey, Ry, it's Alexis. I have something to take care of and I may not be here when you get back from France in a few days, but just know I love you and I will be back as soon as I can and I'll tell you everything."

She then ended the call and looked around both her and Wanda's rooms one last time, then walked out and saw Tony asleep at the table. There were a bunch of papers and a coffee cup in front of him.

"Goodbye, Dad. I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for everything." Alexis whispered.

She then planted a kiss on Tony's cheek and hugged him on last time before leaving the compound and starting her journey.

She turned herself invisible so no one would spot her and even though she was in dark clothing, there was a chance that someone could see her, so she had to make sure that wasn't a possibility.

As she slowly walked, she started to slightly get tired and would walk through people who would pass her or things that would get in her way.

Once she knew she was getting close, she teleported the rest of the way there and found herself standing outside of an alleyway.

"Steve." Alexis muttered and revealed herself.

Steve looked up at the girl. "So you did get my letter."

Alexis nodded. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Steve then stepped to the side to reveal Wanda and Alexis ran into her arms. "Mon amor."

"He got you out!"

Wanda nodded, swallowing.

"I'm so sorry. For everything. I shouldn't have held you back like that, I—."

Wanda pressed her lips against Alexis's, trying to shut her up.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that."

"Then do it again."

The two girls kissed one more time, then rest their foreheads against each other.

"I'd really hate to breakup this moment, but I think your getaway car is waiting for you." Steve pointed.

Alexis turned to look at s black car waiting for them outside of the alleyway.

"Thank you, Steve. I mean it. I know you and my dad may hate each other right now, but thank you." Alexis thanked.

"Alexis, I could never hate you or your dad no matter how hard I try."

Alexis then hugged Steve and motioned for Wanda to join them.

They finished their group hug and Alexis took Wanda's hand in her own, then gave Steve a small wave before turning the two invisible.

They got in their getaway car, their hands still intertwined, finally able to be free together.