Chapter 3

Yelena POV

I just got to my apartment after completing my last mission. It took me 2 months to find my target. And get the information Madam B wanted. My muscles ached. A hot shower should do wonders.

On the way to the bathroom, I took off my clothes and left them on the floor. I would pick them up later. When I got to the bathroom, I turned on the shower.

When the water was the right temperature, I got into the shower. The water was good for my sore muscles. I leaned my forehead against the shower wall. The relaxation didn't last long as I heard my phone ring.

I sighed and turned off the water. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I headed for the living room and picked up my phone. I took the call and heard the voice of Madam B.

"Я понимаю. Я уже в пути. Что еще мне нужно знать?" (I understand. I'm on my way. Is there anything else I need to know?)

"Мы должны доставить вас любой ценой. Щ.И.Т. тоже преследует ее. Если возникнут проблемы, то вы знаете, что делать." (We must get her at all costs. S.H.I.E.L.D is after her too. If there are any problems, then you know what to do.)

"Я понимаю. Я сделаю то, что необходимо." (I understand. I will do what is necessary.) I said and I knew immediately who Madam B was talking about.

I went into my bedroom and put on my widow suit. Then I made my way to the address Madam B had given me. I just hoped that Natasha wouldn't show up, because I wouldn't want to harm her.

Half an hour later I reached the apartment where the target lived. As expected, the apartment was empty. I looked around, the apartment was laid out very simply.

What I didn't understand was why Madam B wanted me to take the person to the Red Room. If I had asked too many questions, they would have sent someone else out. And I didn't want that. I didn't want any of the other Widows to meet Natasha. I would sort it out with her alone.

I looked further around the apartment until I heard noise from the door. It wasn't long before I heard someone walk into the apartment. I hid behind the living room door because I didn't know who had entered the apartment.

When I saw who was entering the living room, I just shook my head briefly. I went up to her and held my gun to her head. She turned around now and had her gun drawn as well.

"Что ты здесь делаешь?" (What are you doing here?)

"Я мог бы спросить тебя о том же, сестра?" (I could ask you the same thing, sister?)

I waited for Natasha to answer me, but then we heard a noise from the hallway and someone cursing. We both looked at each other and then hurried into the hallway. We just saw the person leave the apartment and we both cursed.