Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

Wanda was standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Because her date went so well yesterday. Little by little everyone came down to the kitchen. Natasha carried Amelia on her hip. You could tell that the little one was dead tired.

After everyone was seated at the table, 2 people were missing. "Did you see Y/N and Vision?" Bruce asked now. Bucky, who had Amy on his lap, was wondering why Nat was carrying Amy and not you. "Amy wasn't your mother in the room when you woke up?" Buck asked his daughter now.

Amy, who was half asleep eating a pancake, shook her head. "When I woke up, I was alone in the room. I don't know where mom is." she said now. The others looked at each other now, because this was not the first time where Y/N and Vision were together.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y where is my daughter right now?" Tony asked the A.I now. "Y/N Stark just arrived at the compound. Her and Vision are on their way to the kitchen." it came from the A.I. Before either of the others could say anything, they heard footsteps approaching.

Less than three seconds later, Y/N and Vision entered the kitchen. When the two entered the kitchen, they stopped because everyone was looking at them.

"Where have you two been?"

"Why does our daughter wake up alone in your room?"

"I woke up earlier and went jogging. When I came back an hour later, Vision came towards me and he asked me for help. He wanted to go get Amy something and he didn't know what to get her. So we got to a toy store. Once there, I helped him choose something for Amy, but that took longer than expected. " you said now when you took off one of the two bags of Vision.

Y/N pulled a teddy bear out of his pocket and then handed it to Amy. Amy accepted the teddy bear with a smile. Then she hopped off Buck's lap and then ran towards Vision. When she stood in front of him, she wrapped her arms around his legs. Everyone had to smile at the sight.

Vision went down on his knees to make it easier for Amelia to hug him. He put his arms around her and then stroked her hair. "Thank you Uncle Vision." Amy said now.

"You don't need to say thank you for that, I was happy to. Miss Stark, I'll bring the other surprise to Amy's room." Vis said now and then got up again.

Yelena POV

When we found Amy alone in Y/N's room, I wondered where she could be. Downstairs in the kitchen we only found Wanda. When we were all seated at the table, there was no trace of Y/N and vision.

Stark asked his A.I where she could be and she told us that she was here. A little later the two showed up together. When we heard what Y/N was saying, I got a little jealous.

She avoided Nat, Wanda and me for a while and with Vision she goes out without problems when he asks her. Vision now disappeared in the direction of Amy's room and Y/N sat down next to Peter at the table. Amelia sat on her lap and Bucky handed her her plate to continue eating.

Peter handed Y/N a plate with her food on it and she thanked him. I watched her eat. "Would you like something from me Yelena?" she asked without looking up. I had to grin when I heard what she asked now. "Are you going to the cinema with me tonight? There's a very interesting movie going on. I'd like to watch it with you." I said now and then saw how she looked up from her plate.

"What kind of movie is that?"

"That's a surprise."

"Oh come on. Don't you start with that too."

"I won't tell you what kind of film this is. Be ready at half past seven, the film starts at eight." I said and then saw Y/N admit defeat. She must have resigned herself to the fact that she will not get an answer from me.