Chapter 11

Yelena POV

I watched Y/N when she heard what Shuri was saying. Natasha, Wanda, Bucky and I knew who Shuri was talking about. Her whole posture was tense. She had her hands clenched into fists at her sides.

"Did they leave a message" she asked now. Shuri nodded and then played a video. We didn't understand what was being said because it was in German.

"Hallo meine Kreation. Ich weiß was du die letzten Monate über getan hast. Ich bin sehr enttäuscht von dir. Ich habe dich besseres gelehrt. Dachtest du wirklich wir würden sie nicht finden? Es hat zwar 2 Jahre gedauert um sie zu finden. Ich muss dir hoch anrechnen sie in Wakanda versteckt zu haben. Wenn du nicht willst das wir das selbe mit ihr anstellen wie mit dir dann kommst du nach Hause. Du hast bis Morgen Abend zeit zurück zu kommen." (Hello my creation. I know what you've been doing over the last few months. I'm very disappointed in you. I've taught you better. Did you really think we wouldn't find her? It took 2 years to find her. I must give you credit for hiding her in Wakanda. If you don't want us to do the same thing to her as we did to you, then you'll come home. You have until tomorrow evening to come back.)

Whatever was said, Y/N was beyond angry. It was extreme as her body changed shapes. "Nat, Wanda take a look." I said and then pointed in the direction of the black-haired. The two now saw what was happening and we knew that we had to calm her down, no matter what.

I now walked slowly towards Y/N and put my hand on her arm. I felt her muscles tense. "Принцесса (Princess), calm down. We'll bring her back, but you really need to calm down. Your body is changing shapes."

Y/N POV

When I heard what Yelena said to me I looked down and saw that my right arm was no longer mine but Carnage's. "Sorry. My feelings are getting through with me. Shuri, can I hope that you will help me?" I asked now. Before Shuri could answer, T'Challa stepped into the picture.

"Of course we will help you. Amy is dear to us. Where do we have to go?"

"I will give you the coordinates as soon as I get to the Quinjet. Thank you and I apologize for involving you in this matter."

"You're a good friend. Take it as thanks for saving Shuri 2 years ago." he said now and then the video conversation was over.

I looked at Yelena, whose hand was still on my arm. She let go of me and I wanted to leave the room. Before I could leave the room, someone grabbed my arm. "Y/N what's going on here? Who was this man in the video?" Steve asked me now.

"This man is my creator. He made me what I am. His name is Helmut Schmidt, he is a respected Hydra officer. He wants me to come home so that he doesn't harm my daughter." I said now and was curious about their reactions.

"You have a daughter? Didn't you tell us you couldn't have children?"

"Yes Tony, I have a daughter. She is 5 years old. After Hydra found out I was pregnant, they left me alone. After she was born, they removed my uterus."

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier? You've been here for 5 months now. Do you trust us so little that you didn't tell us?"

"Would you trust someone that you have a child if you can't be sure whether they are using this information against you. So please forgive me for keeping this to myself, Steve."

"Y/N what do you mean by coming home? The Hydra base where we found you, 2 years ago has been destroyed."

"The base where you found me, I spent 14 years there. I spent the first 10 years of my life in a different base. I was born in Cologne and the Hydra base is where we have to go." I said now as I looked at the others.