Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

3 weeks had passed after you woke up in bed next to Natasha. You both agreed that this was a one-time thing. You two act like nothing ever happened. And the others didn't find out either.

Y/N was in her room watching TV. After a while she left her room and went down to the kitchen. The Compound  was quiet, too quiet for your liking. When you entered the kitchen you found Vision. "Hello Vision. Where are the others?" Y/N asked him now.

Vision looked up from what he was doing. "They are on a mission and should be back by tonight, Miss L/N." was his answer. Y/N nodded and then sat down on a chair at the bar.

"Vision can we talk?"

"Of course, Miss L/N"

"Stop calling me by my last name. Call me Y/N."

"Ok, Y/N. What do you want to talk about?"

"What I'm going to tell you now, you mustn't tell any of the others."

"Why am I not allowed to say anything to the others?"

"Because this is something they would never believe me."

"Ok, not even Wanda should know?"

"No, she mustn't know under any circumstances. You have to give me your word so that you don't tell her anything."

"Ok, you have my word. It all seems to be really important to you."

Y/N POV

I was relieved to hear that Vision wouldn't tell anyone. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Because this was something I hadn't even told Melina and she had already helped me so much.

"It's about your infinity stone. I know the stone is not real."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I can feel that the stone is not what it appears to be." I said and then saw Vision reflect on what I had just said.

"I want to show you something. Maybe then you will understand better what I meant by that I can feel it." I said and then removed the contact lens from my left eye. I saw him studying my eye.

"Your eye. It looks like it's alive. That's fascinating."

"You are the only one who knows that now, Vis." I said and put the contact lens back on.

"Thanks, I'm honored. Do you know how you got it?"

"No, I don't know how I got it. And that worries me."

"I may know someone who can help you understand better. Follow me." he said now and went straight through the bar. I got up and followed him outside. I wondered who he could mean.

Later in the evening

When Vision and I came back later, the others were there too. The others looked at us both strangely as we walked into the living room and talked to each other.

"Thanks for today. You helped me a lot with that, Vis." I said to him and smiled. Before he could answer me, Tony interfered. "How come you both get along so well? If I remember correctly, you called him everything, but never Vis."

"I asked Vision if he would come with me. I wanted to stretch my legs and I didn't want to be alone. So he came with me."

I saw that Tony wanted to reply something, but then F.R.I.D.A.Y answered.

"Sir, we're getting an important video call from Wakanda. Do you want me to put through?" it came from the A.I. When I heard where the call was coming from, I panicked. Had something happened to her?

"Put the call through, F.R.I.D.A.Y."

A monitor popped out of the wall and then we saw Shuri's worried face.

"They took her. We have tried to prevent it. I'm so sorry, Y / N."

to be continued