Chapter 19

A/N this chapter is the beginning of Infinty War. The events of CACW and Thor Ragnarok have nothing to do with the course of my story.

3rd Person POV

The day after the Halloween party was hell. You felt like your head would burst. You can't get drunk, but you could still get a bad hangover. You were all sitting in the kitchen at breakfast, which Wanda had prepared.

Y/N lay her head on the table trying to block out everything. Which was easier said than done since Steve and Tony were arguing. Amy sitting next to you tapped your leg to get your attention.

You lifted your head from the table and looked at your daughter. Before you could ask what was going on, someone banged on the table. "Rogers, what I do and don't do is my business." it came from Tony now.

"Not when your carelessness could put children in danger."

"I don't put children in danger."

"No, and what about Peter? If he comes with you on missions, then he doesn't put himself in danger, or am I wrong?"

"He's old enough and knows how to take care of himself."

"Tony he's only 17. It's a miracle he didn't fail the last mission."

"I don't know where your problem is, Steve. Nothing happened to him, so don't make such a drama out of it, popsicle."

"Tony, if you don't want to see it, don't expect me to help you on another mission. I'm out of here." said Steve now and then left the compound.

"You did a great job, Dad." said Y/N sarcastically. Tony didn't know what else to say and then disappeared to his lab.

2 months later

Y/N POV

I went to the park with my parents. Two months had passed since the argument between Dad and Steve. Thor, Loki and Bruce were in space looking for a wedding present for my parents.

I have no idea what my parents were talking about as I only half listened.

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you."

"You're totally rambling."

"No, I'm not."

"You lost me."

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee."

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"Wait a minute. Who dreams of having to pee?" It came from me now when I heard what Dad was saying. Instead of answering me, he ignored me. And continued to talk to Mom.

"He ignores me too. Especially when he has something in mind." said Happy walking next to me. I sighed when I heard what he said.

"And then you're like, Oh, my God. There's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do? Oh someone's watching."

"Right."

"Do you have any idea what he's talking about?" I now whispered to Happy. Happy shook his head now, because he didn't really know either. So we kept listening to Dad.

"Oh, I'm gonna go in my pants."

"And then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee."

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"Ok. Everybody has that."

"Right, that's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had a kid. It was so real."