Chapter 12

Shuri POV

When we got to Wakanda some time later, Y/N followed me with Amy into my laboratory. Y/N put Amy down on the table and the little one just looked at me. She immediately knew what I wanted and then lay down so I could examine her. While I was examining Amelia, the others came into the lab too. "How is she Shuri? Have they done something to her?" my brother asked me now.

"They didn't hurt her, brother. Bucky, Y/N I'd have to draw blood from both of you. I noticed something strange about her DNA."

"I have no problem with that. Doll is that okay with you?"

"Actually yes, but I also want to know what Shuri found out."

"Good, then you two come here. It will be quick and it won't hurt at all." I said now when the two came to me. I took two samples of blood from each of them and compared them to Amelia's blood. I also immediately found what was so strange, from her DNA. "I now know what's so strange about her DNA. You two are super soldiers. And so is your daughter. In contrast to the two of you, she was naturally born a super soldier. That would also explain her high IQ." I said now when I looked at the two.

"What do you mean by high IQ, Shuri?" Y/N asked me as she lifted Amy off the table. She put Amy down and she ran straight towards Natasha. "I mean, that she is quite smart for her age. Her IQ is 176. In the 2 years that she was here, she has learned a few languages. In addition to your mother tongue, she is fluent in English, Russian, Spanish and Italian." I said and saw Y/N look at me in shock. "Now I feel stupid." the black-haired mumbled now and I had to laugh.

Amelia POV

After Mom got me off the table, I immediately ran up to the red-haired one. When I stood in front of her, I looked at her for a brief moment. "Can I do something for you?" she asked me now. Instead of answering, I took her hand and led her out of the lab. I noticed that the other two were following us, that should be fine with me, then I didn't have to go get them too.

I went straight to my room. When I got there I let go of the redhead. "Why did you bring me here?" she asked me now. Before I could answer her, the other two walked into my room. I looked at the three in front of me and had to grin. "I know how you three look at my mom." I said now. When the three heard what I said to them, they looked at me in shock. I don't think they expected me to say something like that. I saw how the three looked at each other and didn't know what to say. Meanwhile, I sat down on my bed and looked at the three intently, wondering what they would say.

"What do you mean?"

"How should we look at your mother?"

"We don't really know what you're talking about."

"I'm 5 and not stupid." I said now and had to grin when I saw that they didn't know what to say.

Before either of them could say anything, my room door opened again and mom and a man who had also given his blood to be tested came in. Immediately I ran up to mom and she picked me up again. I've really missed her for the past 2 years.

"I hope you behaved well?"

"I was very good mom, I asked the three of them if they would play something with me."

"She didn't cause any trouble, did she?"

"No, she didn't cause any trouble."

"Good. Amelia, I want to introduce you to someone. This is Bucky, he's your father." I heard mom say now. I looked at the man who was standing next to mom. I remembered that she always told me about my father, even if it was never much. I saw how nervous he was when he looked at me. I noticed immediately that he didn't know what to do or say. I looked briefly at mom, she nodded, then I turned my attention back to him. I made grappy hands to him so he would pick me up.