dominant 2

alexa play butterflies by queen naija

                            Azuri Chanel JonesToday, I was hanging with Kha and Jada

                            Azuri Chanel Jones
Today, I was hanging with Kha and Jada. We were going to get our nails done and we'll probably shop around a little bit.

It's been a few days went by since the kickback and I've been flustered. I don't even want to see her. I mean I kinda do she looks good but I'm embarrassed I tried her like that and got nothing. I mean it is what it is. Every time I see her I just go the other way, I tried, it didn't happen I won't press it.

I finished getting ready and began to head over to Khas house because that's where we are meeting up.

I kept it real cute real simple today but I look good so.

I texted Kha and told her I was outside. I stood outside for 1 minute before the door swung open and there she was. She smirked and let me in and I just rolled my eyes. I heard her laugh behind me but I sat on the couch next to Hakeem.

The whole house was smokey asf.These mfs are hotboxing a damn house. "Wassup Chanel"Hakeem said and I smiled and said Hey back.

I was sitting on my phone texting Kha to hurry up, but it seemed like she was taking her precious time. I huffed and got up & that's when I felt her eyes wandering all over my body. Here I am getting flustered again. Uh Oh I gotta go. Not this again.

"Khadijah why are you taking so fucking long?" I asked her when I finally made it to her room.

"Girl i'm ready now,beauty takes time.Be patient" She laughed.

"Yeah cause your bestie down there undressing me with her eyes." I rolled my eyes,crossing my arms over my chest. Kha laughed like it was so funny.

"As if you don't like it. Next Calller Next Caller,cause you ain't talking bout nothing bitch" She yelled waving me off.

Whatever.

We walked back down stairs and they weren't in there anymore so we just left.

"Bye bestie" I heard behind me and saw Kha and she who shall not be named hugging. I mentally rolled my eyes, Who's gonna love me? WHO'S GONNA MAKE ME FEEL GOOD.

"Bye luv" she said and I just rolled my eyes and waved. She started coming closer and I just prepared myself, ain't no telling what she finna say.

She got closer and grabbed my face then began to whisper, " I can fix this lil attitude you got mama" and then she started smirking and walking away.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes again and walked away. Why that bitch so fine. She definitely pretty as hell but she's giving me very much big strap energy.Very much daddy vibes. I wouldn't mind her having me all bent up and whatnot. Let me stop before I get to fantasizing again.

yes.again

X'Anna Leilani Moore

"It's the attitude for me" I told Keem and nodded in agreement.

"It's like she was irritated with you but wanted you at the same time." he said and I agreed.

"I know she not mad that I didn't fuck her in Waffle House restroom" I said making us laugh.

"Shit she probably wanted it right then and there" He pointed out and I shrugged.

Oh well. She looks good though, I've never been one to chase.

maybe a lil jog won't hurt though, I just wanna feel the clap back of that ass on my - nvm

" You ready for this lil vacation shit? 3 whole months, Kha family rich forreal" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm ready to be living my best life in LA. We don't gotta pay rent, nothing." He smiled big rubbing his hands together, I'm just knowing he was thinking about the bitches. Me too. I can't wait.

"I'm gettin a rental car." He told me and I nodded. "Me too, then hoes was high. Mine was 5 thousand for 3 months. I had my dad pay it though cause no sir. Not me"I laughed.

"You're spoiled."

"And what about it, He sent me 5K for expenses and my brother sent me 6K. I was like is this a competition??? Don't be shy send some more"

"Knowing you that shit will be gone in 2 weeks" He teased, I mean he wasn't lying I have a spending addiction. But this should last me 3 months.

" I already ordered some more clothes and I got them 1s that just came out yesterday. So i'm cool on clothes for a minute" I told him.

"Anyways let me go pack, tomorrow we in LA, it's uppp and stuck" He said getting up. I dapped him up and went upstairs to pack my shit too.

I took a break scrolling on instagram and I seen Chanel's story pop up.

@doublecchanel : getyou a me, but not me tho 🥰

I slid up
@xy_ : nah i want you 🥺
@doublecchanel : 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 bye X'Anna

Put that junk on live.HOW DID SHE KNOW MY NAME

——

🌚🌚 how y'all feeling bout this?