dominant 10

3 months laterX'Anna Leilani

3 months later
X'Anna Leilani

"baby,i'm hungry and you're playing" I told her rolling my eyes.

"Girl i'm doing my homework how am I playing"she ctold me writing on her ipad.

Ever since summer we been still kicking it,it's been going good so far.She just be gettin on my nerves but this my 4L for sure.

"When are you gone be done im literally starving"I said rubbing my belly.

"X'anna give me 15 minutes damn so I can finish the notes"she huffed.

I smacked my teeth and went to scroll down my instagram timeline careful not to like too many girls pictures in a row bc A'zuri would literally have a bitch fit about how embarrassing that is. Like damn you think i can eat pussy through the screen,i'm talented huh?

I checked my notifications and saw a @bluu_ commented under the picture of me and A'zuri

@bluu_ : yours,mineeee,oursss 🤣

Oh,that must be A'zuri ex.Weirdo hoes.

"Blu yo ex ain't it?" I asked her making her look up from her homework

"Why"

"A'zuri stop playing with me. This yo ex ain't it"I tossed her my phone so she could see the comment

"Yea it is & she be cap so don't even feed in to it."

"So why out the blue she say that under my post?We been talkin for a min"I asked her grabbing my phone back standing up.

"I don't-

"Y'all ain't had no conversations recently?" I cut her off,asking.

"No"

"Okay" I nodded

"She just hit me up a few weeks ago saying she missed me and all this because she saw me when I was out with Kha"She admitted

"Hm,and what'd you respond Chanel" I asked her

"I told her I had somebody and I wasn't on that with her anymore,why are you calling me Chanel I didn't even do anything"

"mhm okay,i'm finna get some food then head to over to Keem's. I may or may not come back so don't wait up" I told her grabbing my keys.

It's not even that I think she was doing something but first of all why not tell me yo ex hit you up after seeing you in a club?? Now she under my picture talm bout yours mine and ours..