dominant 12

X'Anna Leilani
"Baby you ready???" I yelled out fixing my shirt.

"Almost, i'm finishing my edges!" A'zuri yelled back.

It is valentine's day and we are about to take a spontaneous trip to Houston, our flights leave in about 3 hours but if you know you know. The airports gone be packed around this time!

When she was done we headed to the uber and drove to the airport.

"What you wanna do when we first get there" I asked her as we pulled up at the airport.

"I don't know, prob get some food and hookah though." She smiled, what a hookah hoochie.

"Okay that's a bet. There's a lot of bars downtown houston where our hotel is." I told her grabbing my suitcase.

We made it through security and checked our bags and now we were sitting here on tik tok trying to find somewhere to go.

"I think Kamp looks like it's lit" She showed me a tik tok and I agreed.

"Yea we can hit there first then after getting settled" I said.

——-
htx hoe

"Okay, here is your key card and your room number is written on the package." The lady at the front desk said.

I said thank you and we took our bags up to our room.

"What are you about to wear baby?" A'zuri asked me, I shrugged

"I don't know, probably some cargos a t-shirt and some ones" I said rummaging through my suitcase.

"I might just wear something casual too, but i don't know yet"

We finished showering and getting dressed then we called an uber to go to Kamp.

"Hey Welcome to Kamp, table for 2?" The host asked and I nodded.

A'zuri grabbed my hand and we followed the waitress.

It was around brunch time so we were thinking i'd getting a tower of mimosas and a hookah.

"Baby, what flavor mimosa you want?" Azuri asked as the waitress took our order.

"We can do strawberry, if you want that" I said and she nodded.

"We'll do a strawberry mimosa tower and strawberry watermelon hookah" I told the waitress.

"Okay, I'll have that right out for you ladies!" She said and walked away.

"You like houston so far babe?" A'Zuri asked me

"Yea I do actually, I was thinking about moving here soon" I said making her frown. I did want to move, I'm looking for some new scenery I wanna explore the world you know.

"Hmmm, are you now?" She questioned. Knowing her she prob thinking I want to move by myself but that's not it.

"I am, and you know you'd come with me because you love you some me!" I teased.