dominant 6

X'Anna Leilani Moore "Xy"

"Xy"

"Azuri, stop playing with me" I mugged her while she recorded a twerk video.She laughed and rolled her eyes, "Girl leave me a-" "Roll them again" I grabbed her face.

"X'Anna" She looked at me. "What"

"Don't tell me what to do" She flicked me off and continued to make videos. I just went to unplug the speaker and then pulled her on the bed with me.

"You're annoying" She pouted. Yea yea. Niggas be thirsty and i'm trigger happy. " I know"

"Aggy ass" She teased, "You wanna fight about it" I asked her playfully.

"I'd rather fuck" She said making me laugh. All it took was one night. And I didn't even use none of my toys or the silicone, she just don't know yet.

"Horny ass girl" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.This girl rolls her eyes every second of the day they gone get stuck. Ima tape them shits open.

"Just a little" She said and went on her phone watching the video. "I looookkkk good, look!"

I sent it to myself and then deleted the message and the video from her gallery then recently deleted.
"Was that necessary ma'am"

"Yes very,I'm hungry bae" I told her rubbing my stomach.

She looked at me and moved from my stomach to my face. This girl is so freaky.

I raised up her T-Shirt and was met with Fenty thong. I placed a kiss on her inner thigh.

"Bae I want real food,something that will make me full" I complained rubbing her inner thighs.

I looked up at her and her eyes were on my lips while she was biting hers.

"BAAAAE" I whined, girl i'm hungry and you tryna fuck. I'll eat you after I eat.

"Ugh fine" She pouted and rolled her eyes while getting up. I grabbed her shirt and pulled her down to my face. I think she be rolling her eyes on purpose cause she know Ion like that shit. She be wanting to get fucked.

I slid her thong to the side giving her few kisses down there. One thing about Azuri,fat ma always wet for me. Luv that for me.

"Take this shit off" I demanded and she did as I said.

——

"Now i'm hungry forreal Azuri" I smacked my lips. She finished putting on some clothes and laid down next to me.

"What you want?" She asked going on doordash.