dominant 5

alexa play when i see you fantasia

                             X'Anna "Zy" Leilani Moore

"You suck" I rolled my eyes at Keem as we were at this trampoline park playing basketball.

" No bitch you suck, you ain't make shit yet" He laughed stealing the ball and jumping before shooting it.

We got of the trampolines and walked to where the rest of the girls were and they were all sitting at a table sipping drinks.

"How y'all just graduated from high school ass get drinks?" I joked with them.

" Not too much, you only been out of high school for 1 year. & We ain't get ID'D he must've thought Chanel was cute" Kinaya said making us laugh. Thought Chanel was cute?

"I'm grown & what you mean he must've thought she was cute" I asked looking at Azuri

" He was staring at her and he slipped her his number" She started laughing , I chucked a lil bit a hint of jealousy but not much.

"Not Azuri got a man" I said making her roll her eyes.

"Don't be childish X'Anna" She rolled her eyes again making me grab her face and whisper to her.

"Stop rolling your eyes, or they'll be rolling alright"

"Not the governments chileeee & get a damn room" Kha said making me let you of Azuri and focus on the group.

"Shut up cockblocking ass" Keem laughed. She flipped him off and then the waiter came back.

I put my arm around Azuri and pulled her closer to me. They ordered another round of drinks and I just got some tenders and fries.

"Aye" I called out to the waiter. He turned around and looked at me.

I picked up the paper w his number and handed it back to him. "She good" I told him with a slight mug on my face.Everybody else started to laugh but I just handed him the paper and he snatched it then walked off.

"Chile Anyways" Kha said breaking the silence. "Can we get in the pool when we get back"

"Yeah fasho" We all agreed and shortly their drinks and my food came.
..

"Not all y'all finna be drunk and me and Zy finna be babysitting" Keem said making me agree.

" I don't clean up throw up" I announced making them roll they eyes and flip me off. I don't.

"We not drunk just a little tipsy" Jada said making me look at all they eyes. They all had low red eyes but Azuri shit was damn near shut.

"Chanel is far from tipsy" Keem said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I am not, I'm chilling" She said sipping more of her drink. Oh lord.Here we go again.

Everybody busied themselves with conversations & I was talking to Azuri. I had my hand on her thigh rubbing it a little not in that way you lil horny freaky fucks