dominant 4

alexa play just might by summer walker

                         X'Anna "Zy" Leilani Moore

I woke up to a shit ton of shuffling and I looked over to see Chanel getting out the bed.
" This was a mistake, Ignore me please" She rambled.I face palmed myself. Can somebody tell me what's wrong with this girl.

" Sit down" I told her sitting up getting ready to get out the bed.She looked at me weird but sat down. I went to brush my teeth and then came back and she was sitting there on her phone.

"What you keep doing this for" I asked her sitting down next to her.

"Doing what"She looked up from her phone.I grabbed her phone and locked it and put it beside me. "Confusing shit- One minute you in my face smiling and the next minute you mugging. What is all that shit for" I frowned

"I'm sorry. I'm confused myself" She apologized and sighed.

"What you mean you confused yourself?Talk. I need you to say full sentences." I told her,we're gonna get to the bottom of this. These 3 months not finna be awkward.

"Uh. I don't know. I find you attractive. I think you're cool. I wanna get to know you but I've heard some shit,not that that matters but I've been through some shit and I'm not trying to have a repeat of that" She rambled.

"First. Thank you. Second,I guarantee that everything you could've heard about me is from a bitch that wish she was still fucking wit' me. Third. All you had to do was be honest from the get go. I don't lie, I'll let you know my intentions and the real. Cause 9/10 bitches still fuck after I tell em' Ion want them" I told her attempting to clear the air, but her face frowned up after the last part of my speech.

It's true though, I don't have to lie to get some pussy. I tell you straight up I don't want you like that and 99.9999% of the time she still gone lay on her back. That's only for hoes though , Ima lover girl at the end of the day.

"I understand" She nodded and started to get up.

"Stop running from shit all the time. That shit annoying. You grown right" I snapped annoyed.

"Yeah I am" she mumbled

"So be straight up." I told her standing in her face.

" I want you" She said and I smirked internally. Tell me more.

"How you want me?" I asked teasingly but yet seriously.

" All to myself, in every single way" She responded making me smile. all to yourself 🤔 hmm

" Show me" I told her causing her to grab my hips and smash her lips on to mine. I grabbed her face and our tongues fought for dominance. I don't have to tell y'all who won,just know I'm Daddy.

I gave her a few more pecks and pulled her on the bed on top of me. I rubbed her back in circles.

No i'm not about to fuck her,she clearly has some emotional trauma. Ima let her be sure of what she wants first.