dominant 8

miss me guise?

miss me guise?

X'Anna Leilani Moore
I'm out right now on a bestie date with Kha,we're at the mall.They mall so different from ours but this is noiceeeeee.

"So what's been going on with you and Chanel"Kha asked making me laugh.

"We been chilling,we're cool" I answered making her glare at me.

"What?Im serious"I laughed & she rolled her eyes.

"You like her like her, it's okay I know a pimp in distress when I see one"

"Yea yea yea,let's go in champs!"I pulled her towards champs.I need to get some new shoes.
-

"Can I get these in a size 7.5 and a 6.5 & t those in a 6.5" I pointed out a pair of dunks and then a pink pair of 1s. I know Azuri been looking in the SNKRS app for them so i'll just get them for her& we both wanted the dunks.

I got the stuff and Kha got her some new forces and we started to leave.We literally went to every store because of Kha.

We was loading all our bags in the car when I realized,I just blew a bag. Damn.

I sat in the drivers seat and started to pull off but my phone dinged.

bae 💜
- babyyyyyyyyyyy🥺
↪️wassup bae
-can you get me some food please on y'all way back,i'm hungry
↪️what you what mama?
-cfa please baby
↪️okay ma.
-thank you poooh 🥺💜💜
↪️you welcome baby

"SIMPP"Kha said breaking me out my thoughts making me flick her off.

"here you go mama"I handed Azuri her food after I put my bags down. She grabbed the food from me and placed a kiss on my lips.
"thank you baby"

I began undressing so I can put on some chill clothes,Kha wore my ass out. I threw on some shorts and left my sports bra on and began putting my clothes up while showing them to Azuri.

"that's cuteee"she said as I showed her this shirt I got from pacsun.

"Oh look in that Champs bag"I told her while putting up the clothes.

"Ouuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyy"she said while grabbing my face.

"Thank youuu so much" She kissed me again.She better stop before I fuck her.