When you get Kidnapped, How they found out and their reaction

Hi hope you enjoy!☺️
Sorry I was away for a while I was wrapped up in school work and then my internet got shut down for 2 days. And I just got it back.
Tiny mentions of seasons' 3 and 4 in Cisco and Ms Nowhere's plot lines.
Tony

How you got kidnapped: You were on a mission to find Cleve Kelso you had a personal score to settle with him after he shot and killed your parents

You were on a mission to find Cleve Kelso you had a personal score to settle with him after he shot and killed your parents.Little did you know he knew you were coming for him so set up a trap. You arrived at Cleve's last known whereabouts. It was some random storage keep on the edge of Chicago city you kicked open the door but found nothing there.You walked closer to the middle of the storage keep hoping to find a shred of evidence as to where Cleve was. Suddenly you tripped over something and had set off Cleve's trap and was immediately caught in a net which restricted all your movement.
Cleve: "Hehe... caught you know Y/n."

How he found out:
The crew were in the hauler waiting for your response you see, you didn't go on this journey because you wanted to but because the agency needed someone to track Cleve,this was a perfect time to find where Cleve was and avenge your parents. Suddenly there was a ping from your device meaning you had contacted them. That's when the thumbnail was Cleve standing by the camera with an evil smirk and you're in the background tied up to a chair.
Cleve: "Hey there Toretto I've got your precious S/O here."
Cleve: "I'll give you an ultimatum you give me your cars and also let me run free I give you back your precious little Y/n."
Cleve: "But if you don't, I get rid of them and then you and your whole team."
*The team here your muffled cries through the video*
*Then you were shocked by an electric baton and your struggling figure collapsed*
Cleve: "You might want to hurry with all the torture we're serving today I don't think they'll last long."
*Cleve creepily smiles*
*And then he manically laughs*

His reaction:
Tony went mental he wouldn't listen to anyone and was ready to do anything to get you back. He then thought what you would think and knew that Cleve was a trickster and started to listen to the others plans his main priority was to get you back.
Tony: "WE HAVE TO GET HER BACK!!"
Layla: "Toretto calm down! We'll get her back, but we can't let Cleve have his way."

Cisco