𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟~𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕄! 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Request made by:

Hi updates for this book are now on Fridays and Sundays I put this on my announcements but my dumb as forgot to press the announce to followers button

Hi updates for this book are now on Fridays and Sundays I put this on my announcements but my dumb as forgot to press the announce to followers button. Anyways let's get on with it. Heads up: You and Shashi are like 24-28 years old in this story.

It was like any other Wednesday in your high-rise apartment in L.A California, making phone calls and planning criminal heists. Whilst your husband of 4 years, Shashi Dhar was out doing field work, carrying out your well articulated and effortlessly planned robberies. You loved what you did and during every heist you both carried out whether it be together or not gave you an absolute thrush of adrenaline. But most days, you sat in the living room of your shared apartment anxious, worried and lonely when Shashi would be out for hours on end and having no way of knowing if he's alright or not.

(First person p.o.v)

I had been pondering for a while whether to ask Shashi if we could both consider surrogacy or adoption. I didn't think about children much when I was younger, but as I got older every time I would walk through a park or just out an about doing my daily chores like shopping or something. I would always be met with baby fever and started to imagine being parents with Shashi and how happy it would make the both of us. But I kept quiet and bit my tongue every time I tried to bring it up, it was mainly because Shashi's expressed on multiple occasions that he already found it hard to come to terms with his love for me in the beginning of our relationship, so I figured that loving a child may be harder for him than it would be for me.

It was the afternoon, I had just gotten out of the shower with a towel firmly wrapped around my waist when suddenly, I heard the bathroom door creek open I turned around whilst towelling down my hair and saw Shashi entering the room with his normal stern expression I smiled and said, "Hey, there Shashi." he just firmly nodded before wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head against my warm back. (Just for perspective you're taller than Shashi) I heard him gently whisper,

"I missed you Y/n..." a shiver went up my spine due to his cold breath contradicting the warmth of my now cooling skin, I gently switched our positions so that Shashi's back was pinned to the bathroom counter. I slowly caressed his face, leaned in and pressed my lips against his, he firmly pressed his hands against my chest and deepened the kiss further. I smirked as I pulled away from him and placed his chin between my finger and thumb, putting a gentle smirk onto my face I mutter, 

"I missed you too Shashi, we can catch up in a minute, but I need to get dressed."

#

dHe blushed when he suddenly realised that the only thing that I was wearing a towel around my waist and a towel loosely slung around my shoulders. He cleared his throat and exited the room a deep hue of red covering his cheeks all the way to his ears, I chuckled at my easily flustered husband as I exited the room and started to get dressed.

I left the bedroom and saw Shashi sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper whilst sipping on a cup of tea. I smiled and sat next to Shashi, the silence of the atmosphere was vastly killing me but the only thoughts for a conversation starter was my ever-growing desire to be a parent. Shashi noticed that I was staring off into space, and then asked with a gentle voice, "Are you okay darling?" looking over to Shashi you nodded hiding your deepest desires, but your husband knew you too well and double checked with you by responding, "Are you sure? You don't have to hide anything from me Y/n..." you gently rested your head onto his shoulder and asked,

"Shashi...I want to start a family with you, I've been thinking about this for a little while now." You looked at Shashi in they eyes the whole time and he returned it with a meaningful stare, Shashi put his cup of tea down and scooted next to you, looking at you with his neutral but his eyes held a hint stern seriousness hidden behind his gaze. 

Shashi put a hand an your shoulder gaining your attention and gently whispered, "I would love that Y/n I've been wanting to ask for a while as well..." you smiled and leaned your head against his head and smiled tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

(3rd person p.o.v)

From that night forward, you and Shashi had many discussions you and Shashi finally agreed on adoption, it didn't take long before you cleared out one of your offices to make space for the twins that you were cleared to adopt.

It took a lot of work and time but a year later you had welcomed home two beautiful babies named Naomi and Elijah they have done nothing but brighten up your whole world. 

(Shashi's perspective)

It's been 3 years since we adopted Naomi and Elijah, it was their 4th birthday and me and Y/n heard eager pitter patters rush down the staircase of our apartment, I smile as I wrap my arm around his waist whilst he was drinking his cup of coffee to deal with the energy levels that those twins have. Suddenly, I hear those familiar high pitched voices "Papa! Papa! It's our birthday" I smile as Y/n responds by picking Naomi up whilst I pick up Elijah.

Y/n giggled and said, "Don't worry we know, me and your dad have a special birthday surprise you both." Elijah's eyes goes as wide as saucers whilst Naomi starts to ask a billion questions. I smile as I gently think, 'This is the best thing to ever have happened to me..."