𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠~ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

You and Echo have been married for around 4 years now, currently you guys are on a top level spy mission in Milan, Italy helping to rescue children. It was a serious case that no agent has been able to solve for years, so they called the best of the best onto the scene. You're currently chasing after one of the suspects through the streets of Milan.

(Y/no's p.o.v)
"ECHO I'M HOT ON HIS TAIL TAKE A RIGHT THROUGH THE PLAZA!" me and Echo have been working this case for months and have finally gotten a lead. These people were a notorious crime ring who have been on the agencies radar for years but this is the first time an agent has ever been close to a suspect and finding out what happened to these kids.
I heard Echo's voice crackled through the radio, "I SEE HIM RED SHIRT, BLONDE HAIR, BLACK CAP AND JEANS! CUT HIM OFF THROUGH THE ALLEYWAY!"
I respond with a short okay before running through the plaza pushing past women and men making sure the suspect doesn't get away from us again. I spot an all too familiar shade of green hair poking out an about from the crowd and thankfully she saw me as well. Echo made a hand gesture for us to move forward I nodded my head closing in on the alleyway.

(Echo's p.o.v)
Me and Y/n close in on the alleyway, I saw the guy dash through here. I nod my head at them and we quickly run into the alley shouting, "FREEZE SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!" the man looked at us angered that he'd been caught I nod at Y/n as she contacts HQ whilst I run over and slam his filthy head into the wall, search him and then handcuff him to bring him in for interrogation.

(Time skip, Interrogation room Y/n's p.o.v)
Me and Echo were in the interrogation room silently stalking our suspect waiting for him to make a move or slightly crack under pressure. Ms Nowhere and the others were keenly looking through the glass suddenly *SLAM*
Echo slammed her fist against the table slamming her fist onto the case file and shouting,
"WHERE ARE THEY THEY HUH!?"
"WE'VE GOT YOU AND YOUR BUDDY'S ON SURVEILLANCE TAKING THOSE KIDS!"
I look at him with my arms folded whilst Echo starts to intimidate and break him minute after minute when we finally got him to crack,
"ALRIGHT, an abandoned fashion warehouse that's where we take them..."

(Later that day)
We're stalking outside the fashion warehouse with the Milan police department following closely behind us, me and Echo run towards the rusted warehouse and scurry to the back using our grappling hooks to swing onto the roof and peer through the large industrial roof windows. Taking a peep inside we saw tall men walking around the what seemed to be barren room, changing positions we saw hundreds of kids working on sewing machines looking burn out. "Y/n use the I.D tracker and the binoculars to make sure these are the kids." I nod my head my eyebrows furrowed and deeply angered at the situation I've just discovered,
"Echo these are kids that were kidnapped from other countries around Europe years ago there could be thousands of them in there or worse..." we look at each other eyes sheathed in fear.We climb down the warehouse and get ready to kick the door in.
"MPD DROP YPUR WEAPONS AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!" We ran around throwing the grown adults to the floor, we made hundreds of arrests.

(Echo's p.o.v)
Me, Y/n, Tony, Cisco, Gary and Julius are running around and searching the warehouse in hope of finding all 2,000 of these kids so far we've found 1,790 our hopes were high. But, then we realised the whole warehouse floor had been cleared and searched there was no one else here...My heart sank when I heard Y/n say something, "Frostee, get your drones in here and do a thermal heat scan of the warehouse. "I looked at her hope remitting in my eyes she looked at me with a solemn face, within seconds Frostee's voice crackled through the radio,
"Hey guys there's a false wall to your left I picked up high temperature signals there."
We ran over, Gary and Julius tore the wall down we ran down and found the other 210 children coupled up in horrid conditions, there was one the stood out to me though. A small white haired boy he looked terrified.

(Y/n's p.o.v)
A boy with pale ghost white skin, white hair and a vibrant pink eyes was cowering in the corner, I cautiously stepped towards him and said, "Hey there...it's ok I'm not going to hurt you. My names Y/n what's yours little guy?" He turns towards me and before I knew it his arms wrapped around my waist making me tumble onto my backside. He stares up at me before mumbling,
"Home?"
I take in his weak and fragile stature suddenly, he starts coughing harshly I patted his back trying to ease his coughing. Suddenly, blood starts coming arising from his mouth I didn't know what to do so I shouted shouting, "ECHO!" Her footsteps run towards me and she sees the kid there weak and feeble blood dripping down the outer shell of his trachea reaching all the way down to his naval dying his shirt a dark shade of crimson red. Echo looks at me and nods her head, I pick the boy up and we take him straight to one of the hundreds of ambulances waiting outside of the warehouse.

(2 months later)
All the kids apart from had been identified and were being returned to their homes, but there was one kid that hadn't been identified. It was that boy who had the coughing fit in my arms. We had been searching for months but couldn't find any family history. Me and Echo were in the Italian division of the agency wrapping up some loose ends.

"Y/n..."Echo mumbled softly

I look up at her, she had a neutral expression laced over her face, but I could see the worry that was slowly arising in her eyes. I sat up, placed my file down on the desk, leant against it and looked at her focusing my attention fully on Echo.

"What's wrong Echo?" I look at her concerned at her current demeanour with my arms folded awaiting a response.

"That kid we found in the abandoned fashion warehouse...My heart feels some sort of way towards him. Whenever I hear updates on whether we found his parents or not my heart aches in pain I-we need to do something...anything."

I look at her, tears started to well up in her fearless, maroon eyes and I walked over to her engulfing her in a warm embrace she sniffled into my shirt I whisper, "Echo, you know how we've been contemplating adoption do you think we--"She looks up at me with hope in her eyes before quickly replying,

"So we were thinking the same thing" I look at her and return her statement with a reassuring smile rubbing my hand up and down her back to reassure her that we I was ready for this big change in our lives.

(7 months later)

"I did it!! I learnt a new cord sequence!" I smile at our son Oliver the orphan from Italy he was the sweetest. "Can we go show mum please!?" I smile and take his hand walking into the home gym where Echo was practicing her punches.

"Echo, Oliver wants to show you something." I smiled at Echo as she exited the room and we all seated ourselves in the living room. Oliver stood in-front of us and started playing, he was so confident and at the happiest he's ever been it made me teary eyed so I turned to Echo and all I could see was the proud expression written all over her freckled face.

After he finished we opened our arms towards Oliver, he placed his guitar on the chair behind him and ran into our arms muttering, "I love this family, It's home."