When their clingy/wanting attention

Hi! It's so dang hot here right now so I'm just gonna publish a bunch of stuff until the heat wears off.
(I forgot to mention that Shashi is no longer a villain and is now a businessman using his parents inventions to carry out change in the world.)
Key:
S/O=Significant other
Tony

♡He will only act clingy in public to tease or just to joke around with you

He will only act clingy in public to tease or just to joke around with you.

But when he's actually clingy good luck, he will not let you out of his grip

You were in the L.A safe house wrapped in Tony Toretto's arms.

Tony: "But you don't even have to leave yet."

Y/n: "Tony my appointment is in 20 minutes I need to go."

Tony: "Nooooooooo."

It's so hard not to give into him not because he has strong grip around your waist, but also because he has these adorable puppy dog eyes which get you every time.

When he's clingy it's most likely after almost losing you, he's sick, he's having a hard time being a spy or he just wants attention. No matter what this man will get you to give him attention he is that persistent.

Cisco

♡He's clingy all the time mostly after being scared to death which is most of the time

He's clingy all the time mostly after being scared to death which is most of the time.

He will cling to you by making up a bunch of random excuses on why you should stay with him or why he should go somewhere with you.

Lots of whining if you ignore him or say that your busy and will give him attention later

Y/n: "Cisco not now I'm busy."

Cisco: "But whyyyyy just cuddle me now you can do whatever it is laterrrr."

Will successfully get you to give him attention after lots of whining.

Echo