How they save you❤️ Recovery🤕

(⚠️Trigger warning⚠️:Mild violence,small mentions of harm)
Key:
F/C= Favourite colour
F/B/F=Favourite breakfast food
F/D=Favourite drink

Tony

When he saves you: *Tony, Layla, Cisco, Echo,Ms Nowhere,Gary and Frostee bust through the door*

When he saves you:
*Tony, Layla, Cisco, Echo,Ms Nowhere,Gary and Frostee bust through the door*

Tony: "Y/N"
*You were there blindfolded, wrists and legs bound to the chair*

Tony: "Y/N!!"

Tony: "I'M COMING FOR YOU!!"

Tony: "JUST HOLD ON!"

*You look up and you rapidly shook your head*

*You tried to warn him that there were explosives, but he couldn't understand what
you were saying.*

*Tony was about to run towards you.*

Frostee: "TONY STOOPP!!

Tony: "W-WHY!?"

Echo: "It's a trap fool!"

*Frostee disabled the traps and Tony ran as fast as he could to you*

*Tony kneels in front of you and cut the ropes holding you down*

*You fell right onto him and Tony just sat there holding you*

*You were panting*

Tony: "Are you okay.."

Y/n: "I-I'm o-okay"

How he looks after you:
Tony would do anything to speed up your recovery but also understand that your in pain and that it'll take a while for you to be back in missions with the rest of the crew.

If you had to Physiotherapy he would be your #1 motivator and would probably join you in your exercise, but because he's got a bit of an ego he would probably tease the daylights out of you just so he can make sure everyone else thinks he hasn't gone soft.
(Even though they already know he has)

Tony would constantly ask if you were okay due to your heavy breathing, cuts and bruises and would definitely most likely be internally and externally panicking.

Ms Nowhere and Gary would get you the agencies personal doctors to treat any wounds.

Tony will not let you out of his sight or leave you alone fearing you'll be taken again.

He'll give you as many head pats, kisses, forehead kisses and cuddles as you want. As long as it makes you feel better.

Tony will make as many jokes as he can to at least make you crack a smile