𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕠~𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥

THANK SO YOU MUCH TO G_estrada28 for this you're an absolute life saver.I've decided that I think I'm gonna make short one shots for each character focusing on this main idea I'll swap between adoption and pregnancy so that all my readers feel included. All characters are aged up to be 20+

 All characters are aged up to be 20+

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
It was like any other day, you had just gotten back from a walk waiting for Tony since you had some special news for him.You've known for a few weeks now that you were pregnant, but Tony had been on an undercover spy mission so he was out of the country when you found out.
So,you weren't able to tell him or it would blow his cover and put his life in danger.But, now that's he's finally coming home, you're over the moon that you'll finally be able to tell him the amazing news.

You were in the bedroom grabbing the tiny present that you had wrapped up. Suddenly, there was a jingle at the door signalling someone was coming through the front door. You stepped downstairs and saw Tony with a goofy smile on his face taking off his shoes. When he looked up he was ecstatic to see you,he was so excited that he ran over to you and engulfed you into a giant bear hug discarding everything else he had to do.
When he put you down he started bombarding you with questions.

"I missed you so much!"
"Anything happen whilst I was gone?"
"Did Dom call?"
"Are you okay?"
"Did Cisco call you by any chance?"

You kissed him on the lips to stop him from talking, in which he melted straight into. Tony picked you up by your waist whilst you wrapped your legs around his torso as you continued your mini make out session. As Tony placed you down on the couch, he walked around, sat next to you and pulled you onto his lap.But, before he could wrap his arms around your waist and trap you in an hour long cuddle session you got up and grabbed the present you had for Tony from upstairs. Let's just say he was absolutely confused since you normally love cuddling with him after either one of you has come back from a long mission.

Once you made your arrival back downstairs, Tony turned around still sat down on the sofa trying to establish what's wrong,he was definitely confused even more by the gift lying in your hand.

"Here Tony it's for you!"

He looked at you suspiciously before shaking the present, a small rattle was heard when he did. You were trying so hard not to laugh because of the various facial expressions he was making.Unwrapping the ribbon off of the top of the box Tony's eyes were met with a small white fabric.He looked at you again furrowing his eyebrows, he reached inside the box and gently pulled out the fabric turning it around so that he could see the words imprinted on it.

He looked at you again furrowing his eyebrows, he reached inside the box and gently pulled out the fabric turning it around so that he could see the words imprinted on it

Tony eyes went as wide as saucers he didn't know what to say because
he was still trying to process what he just read.You stood there nervously until you saw Tony put the baby clothes back into the box, stand up, walk over to you and pick you up then he muttered.
"You're telling the truth right?"
You wrapped your arms around his neck and responded with a small yes, Tony put you down and looked at you again, you could see tears forming in his eyes. Before, the waterworks started he pulled you back into his chest and said, "This means we're gonna have a Mini us...right?

You giggled and nodded your head as Tony held you closer. Soon, enough he let you go and then he started going loopy and running around the house.
"WE NEED TO TELL THE OTHERS!"
"DOM NEEDS TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!"
"WHAT DO WE BUY!?"
"HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF A BABY!?"
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN!"

And a lot more questions followed, Tony finally got himself together and you both collapsed on the couch with him gently stroking your tummy trying to feel for the presence of a baby bump. You giggled at the soothing but also ticklish sensation as it lulled you to sleep. When Tony realised you were asleep he gently climbed up and kissed your forehead and muttered a hushed "I love you" as to not wake you up,before slowly easing to your stomach and lifting up your shirt he slowly caressed your stomach a little longer before pressing a small kiss to it and saying, "And I love you too my Tiny Toretto."