𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪:𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 (☁️𝕥𝕠🍈)

A/n: This is a Tony x fem! Reader short story

Tony was at your apartment spending time with you because his dumbass crashed his car again. I know, this guy is unbelievable.

(No one's POV):
"AHHHH" a loud shrill was heard throughout the apartment. A hysterical laugh was then heard.

Tony's POV:
I was at my girlfriends house, she went to the bathroom after and ad interrupted our tv show. Damn, and the mood was perfect as well. Then I had an idea to scare her, because I'm an 'amazing' boyfriend I snuck up behind her whilst she had her back turned and grabbed her shoulders.

"AHHHH"

Damn, that was a loud scream I wouldn't mind if it was her screaming my name though, I was still in my thought process when suddenly a hard hit was made to my chest.

"Wh-OW!" I yelled, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

She looked at me and smirked I knew it was on intentional and not a reflex.

(Y/n's POV):
I hit Tony in the chest because he thought it was a 'great' idea to scare me. I smirked at him proudly after I had hit him for scaring me. Suddenly, my vision was turned upside down and I felt semi-muscular arms around my waist. I realised that Tony had picked me up and now was carrying me to my sofa in my living room.

Tony threw me onto the couch and straddled my waist, "Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson..."
He pinned my arms over my head "Hypocrite..."
"Ah, Ah no back talking Y/n."he said seductively before roughly pressing his lips against mine. He gently lets go of my wrist and moves his hands onto my waist slowly sliding his hands up and down of my shirt gently lifting up the hem with every movement of his hands.Tony slowly licked my bottom lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

(Tony's POV):
I had Y/n pinned under my weight she looked so adorable with her eyes glossed over in anticipation for what could happen, I trail kisses from her lips to her jaw and then I gently start to suck on her neck. I hear her quietly moan in satisfaction. I would have continued but then suddenly apartment door was kicked down.

"TORETTO!!"

Guess who it is hint:You can never find her.)