♣twenty-3

It feels so good to be back home.

Everyone is back in their houses.

School starts again tomorrow and guess what?

Ivory is getting enrolled in a creche!

I'm so happy.

I'm dropping her off myself.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Next morning.
"Aurora." Aaron called.

"It's morning already?" I groaned.

"Yeah. Dad suggested that we stay home to rest, you up for that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I have to get Ivory ready and take her to the creche." I said.

"We'll invite Vanessa over and have movie marathon, food marathon and gist marathon" Azra yelled barging into my room.

"Awesome" I said dryly.

Aaron left, Azra flopped on the bed next to me.

"So? What's up with you and E?" She asked.

"We are not dating." I said.

"Really? Cuddling on the plane?" She asked.

"It's like...normal." I said.

"You wouldn't have done that 3 weeks ago." She raised a brow.

"We may or may not have spoken about our feelings two nights ago" I blushed.

"Aw! That's why he was smiling at the breakfast table and two of you were being so cheerful yesterday." She said.

"I guess." I nodded.

"Aw look! My innocent little sister is blushing!" She laughed.

"Not that innocent, I have a child at 18, pretty badass if you ask me." I said.

"True that. So when would y'all start dating?" She asked.

"I don't know, geez" I said.

"I'll invite him and his friends for the marathon stuff and your friends too." She said.

"That's too much crowd and they are in school." I said.

"No it's not too much crowd. The time would be 3pm but Ethan and Nessa can come earlier. They are not going to school too. I need your phone for the calls." She said.

I pointed at the bed stand and she picked it up.

"Bye!" She left.

I groaned and got up also.

I went to Ivy's room, she was already awake trying to chew her blanket.

I picked her up, had her bath (she cried throughout), then I got her dressed in a pink off shoulder lace dress and white sneakers.

She was still crying.

I think she's hungry.

I packed a little knapsack with her essentials.

Pacifier, diaper, flowery jumpsuit if she needs a change of clothes incase of emergency etc.

I also put in her tablet and charger.

I took her downstairs with the bag.

Azra was seated by the counter with my phone and hers in front of her.

She was typing away on mine.

"Why's she crying?" Aaron frowned from his position in front of the cabinet.