♣fourteen

Ethan's p.o.v
The business dinner/party night

I walked over to the car and got in.

I saw my dad get into his car with Lia and Mr Newman furiously waiting for Laura and the girls to come out.

Aaron was already sitted in the car waiting also.

I got out my phone and got busy scrolling through IG.

After about five minutes the door opened and Aurora came into the car with Ivory in her arms.

I looked at her as she got into the car.

The blue dress she was wearing revealed her cleavage..extremely.

It had white flowery stuff around the edges of that area and I frowned at how revealing the dress is.

"Da..dda! Da...dda!" Ivory was saying.

"What? Is that....her first word?" I asked and Aurora rolled her eyes before answering.

"Yeah." She answered. I smirked and she glared at me.

"Don't flatter yourself. She's just saying it, she doesn't even who dadda is. To her it's just another gibberish word." She added.

Someone's jealous.

"Hm, so you're jealous?" I hummed driving out of the building after my dad's car cause I don't know the way.

She didn't reply.

I'm still hung up on the fact that she's looking so sexy.

The ride was silent asides from Ivory repeating dadda.

I wonder who taught her the word someone must have been saying it to her.

"Aaron." Rora muttered to herself.

Uh?

She gritted her teeth together as she got out her phone from her purse while also trying to balance Ivory.

"Be careful." I muttered glancing at Ivory.

"I know what I'm doing!" She suddenly snapped as she finally got out her phone and I frowned.

Jeezus, what crawled up her pants and died there?

After a few minutes of typing harshly...probably to Aaron.

She dropped her phone back in her bag angrily.

I glanced at her for a second.

"What h- never mind I don't care, it's probably something not what my time." I said.

I don't care actually.

"I hate you." She said quietly.

"The feeling is mutual." I replied.

"You know what Ethan?" She asked and I raised a brow.

"You calling me a bitch is enough insult to last the rest of my life, now my daughter says her first word tonight and guess what? it's dadda, the dadda who called her mother a bitch. And you still wanna be like this to me? Haven't you been mean enough? You've hurt me enough so back off me Ethan, if you hate me just don't show it, ignore me, stay away. Only talk to me about relevant things. It'll work that way" She exclaimed

Would she ever see things from my perspective really?

And me calling her a bitch, I just said it, I didn't mean she was an actual bitch.

But if she thinks she is a bitch then fine.

Live with it. She's not far from it after all.

I bit my bottom lip before replying.

She doesn't deserve my explanation honestly.

She ain't worth the breath.

"Your little pity speech got nothing on me Aurora, if you like get a motherfucking microphone and make it loud enough for the little deaf woman in china to hear how much I've hurt you, I don't care. And I don't get why you're making such a big deal out off Ivory's first word and you want ignorance? Fine. You'll see it's worse." I said.

Ignorance hm?

She looked conflicted.

"Can you drop me off? Like seriously drop me off." She said.

We were on a bridge and I honestly would have dropped her off but there's no way for her to get out of here and it might not be safe.

I'm not ready to get arrested by her dad.

If she had asked on the main road I might have dropped her.

"I'm not dropping you off with my daughter." I replied.

"Fine! Take your daughter." She said harshly.

"Aurora don't even start this." I rolled my eyes.

She's being so childish right now.   

**************************************
Whatcha think bout' Ethan's POV?
VOTE SISTAS AND BRADAS