♣nine

I placed Ivory on the bed and slumped next to her.

Why the heck did dad give us a room with only one bed?

Although it's a huge bed.

Ethan walked in and looked around the room.

"Okay.. Its bad enough that I'm sharing a room with you but sharing a bed?" He asked.

"Nothings gonna change my dad's mind." I said and he rolled his eyes opening the bathroom door and looking in.

"Its nice right? I already checked." I said.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." He said.

"Can't you at least pretend to be nice?" I sighed.

He's so annoying!

He doesn't have to be so rude all the time.

His attitude is so frustrating.

"Not to you." He said.

"Why? Why don't you like me?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to.." He said.

"That's not normal." I frowned.

"Can you just stop talking to me about who I hate and love already?" He asked and left the room.

Whatever.

I turned to Ivory who was looking at me.

She wasn't smiling or giggling, she was just staring.

I guess we raised our voice to much.

"Tickle tackle?" I smiled and began tickling her.

She was squirming around and giggling uncontrollably.

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I said and Azra and Vanessa stepped in wearing bikini's and long transparent jackets over them.

"Want to have some fun at the pool? We could meet some really hot guys." Vanessa said.

"I'm up but what of Ivy?" I asked.

"Aaron isn't dead geez." Azra rolled her eyes.

"But-" I began.

I really don't want Aaron spending that much time with Ivy again.

"Shush. Change, I'll give Ivory to Aaron and we move! Laura is by the pool also with a friend she just made and Lia is with the friend's daughter." Azra said.

"Fine." I said and went over to one of my travelling box and opened it. I picked out the best bikini before coming here.

"We saying our final good bye to summer cause once its November, the cold begins." Azra said.

"I guess. Not all the time though, sometimes the cold comes December." Vanessa said sitting on I and Ethan's bed and playing with Ivy

"Yea." I nodded in agreement pulling out my pink polka dotted bikini.

It's so beautiful!

I got up and went into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes, put some sun lotion on and put on my bikini.

I then stepped out of the bathroom.

Vanessa alone was there.

"Azra took Ivy to Aaron." She said before I asked.

"Oh okay." I nodded slipping on my slipper.

"Come on! Let's hit the pool!" Vanessa said and pulled me out of the room.

"By the way you look so sexy!" She laughed getting on the lift.

I rushed to catch up and get into the lift.

"Ohhh Ethan's gonna go pale when he sees you!" She squealed.

This girl as issues.

We went down to the ground floor and she rushed me out of the lift.

We ran to the doors at the back that lead to the pool and just before we reached the door she screeched to a stop making me bump into her and causing the both of us to fall through the door and everyone out there turned to look at us.

"Why did you stop?!" I exclaimed in a whisper.

"I wanted us to take deep breaths! We couldn't go in here panting and sweating! Which is what we are doing right now!" She whispered harshly.

"Well if you had given me a heads up!" I blamed.

"Well if you had noticed that I was slowing down!" She whispered back.

"You didn't slow down! I'll have seen you." I said.

"You could have been distracted." She shrugged.

"Is Ethan looking?" I asked and she looked up then she sighed.

"Yes he is and so is everyone. I think they want us to stand up." She whispered.

"Oh." I muttered.

I stood up and held my hand out for her.

"And that's how you get everyone's attention when you enter a place." I said out loud and a couple of people laughed mostly the teens though.

The adults shook their heads with small smiles on their faces including Laura and a lady beside her who I'm guessing is the friend Azra talked about.

"Nice save!" Azra laughed from behind me and I jumped.

"What's with you and scaring me Azy?" I frowned.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Ethan checking you out!!!!" Vanessa squealed. "Guy she's an authentic shipper of the Rothan ship like her dad and our dad." Azra said.

"Right?" I shook my head.

I then looked up at Ethan who was actually totally checking me out!

Okay why am I freaking?

Its absolutely normal for a guy to notice something fine ass and check it out.

The three of us went over to the diving board like a bunch of crazy kids and did a canon ball into the pool.

How was that possible? Well I don't know actually.

But right now I'm having so much fun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
At night.
I slumped on the bed tiredly. Ivory is with one of my family members. I think.

I'm to tired to even function right now.

I don't know where she is. Aaron gave her to me but

Someone took her.

Where's Ethan anyways? The last time I saw him was by the pool with his little sister, Lia.

I yawned and slept off.

---