♣one

Date: September the 16th of 2019.

Hey? Whash popping?

I'm Rora Newman.

Aurora Newman.

A teenage mom.
I'm 18 to be precise on the teenage part.

Going deeper.

Life has taught me to not give a shit about anything after the emotional stress over Ivory, my daughter.

Straight to the point....

Now.......how I got Ivy.

I went to a party like every teenage girl okay?

Then I caught my boyfriend with Meghan, the school's Queen bee in bed so of course like every normal girl I pushed her of him and insulted the bitch and cried and ran out....by the way it was pretty dramatic.

So I then went to the kitchen, got drinks with my best friends, Ivan and Ashley. We drank a lot and of course I got drunk.

I walked up to the school's bad boy while dancing.

I blurted my problems to him and the jerk face took advantage of my state and slept with me...... actually I may have acted like I wanted sex.

The next morning he was gone, it took me awhile to remember what happened that night but I eventually remembered... everything.

After a month or so I got sick and bam! I learnt that I had a baby growing in me, a freaking baby!

Me being the former stupid vulnerable me I didn't tell the guy... Ethan Gray.

I had the best support ever though, from Dad, my step mom, my siblings, Ivan and Ashley.

I was a wreck I mustn't lie but I survived and now I have a 5 months old baby at 18 years of age.

I resumed school finally yesterday.....

No one in school knows about Ivory asides my friends and siblings so I'm safe on rumors about babies but some people who know me kinda still form up sick stories that don't bother me at all cause let's face it I've been through more than that shit.

Now the problem is my dad wants me to tell Ethan, my babydaddy that I have his child and if he doesn't believe I should suggest a DNA test.

I'm sure that guy doesn't even remember me!

Anyways my dad gives me two weeks to do it and I don't know what to do.

That's an update on my life, right now though I'm trying to make food for Ivory.

I love her to the milky way and back and she's seriously the cutest little thing you've seen!

She's way to adorable.

I remember trying to make myself not get attached to her when she was in my belly because I wanted to give her up for adoption but I couldn't do it and now she's my only soft spot asides my siblings.

I love her too much, more than I love myself in fact.

"Roraaaaaaaa! Ivory is starving!" Azra shrieked.

Azra is my elder sister and she's simply the sweetest...not really.

"I'm coming, chills." I said walking into the living room.

I was mixing the food in Ivory's lil bowl.

Azra had her legs folded in a criss cross way with Ivory in between them, Ivory was busy with a chewy toy.

When she heard a sound she looked up at me and giggled. She's perfect like that.

She barely cries, she only cries when she hasn't seen me in like a very long time, like a day.

She's also very open to everyone even those she hasn't met before, she let's them carry her and she won't throw tantrums on them.

The only negative side? Poop.

Yea poop.

Well that's an intro into my life..........right? I tried come on!

A/N
Vote and comment please 😭😚😚