♣seventeen

I can't go into details but what you should know is that I and Ethan were partners for the last round which wasn't really part of the game and we won but for the main games Polly and Matt obviously won.

Right now I'm down at the hotel's cafe with Vanessa, Ethan, Azra, Lia and Ivory.

Aaron is helping dad with something upstairs.

I'm feeding Ivory while the rest chat asides Ethan of course who is busy on his phone.

Anyways Ivory hasn't eaten in a few hours now, about five hours or so and its 9pm now, she's meant to be asleep but she already slept this afternoon so she's more awake than a night owl.

"Rora and Ethan what do you think?" Nessa suddenly asked.

I and Ethan looked up.

"What do we think?" I frowned.

"You weren't listening, were you?" She asked and I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, I said tomorrow we should go shopping, its been a long time we went shopping." Nessa said.

"You guys literally went shopping on the business dinner night last week Monday." Ethan frowned.

"I know right? So long ago!" Azra exclaimed. Ethan rolled his eyes.

"And there won't be anytime for shopping anyway cause tomorrow is your dad's charity event." Laura appeared putting her arms around Nessa and Azra's shoulders.

"Oh no! What time?" Azra asked. "11am." Laura replied.

Ivory coughed cutely.

"That's so adowable." Lia chuckled.

"Like you." Laura smiled nicely at her and she folded her palm under her chin with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah right, Is there anywhere to get cough drops for babies this night?" Ethan asked.

"Why? She just coughed once." I said.

"I was with her after the event and she coughed a lot then, she may have a cold." He said.

"Probably one of her ways of teething." Laura sighed.

"She's like sick everyday now." Azra said.

"She'll be fine, she's just teething, all she needs is the neofyben cough syrup." I said trying to stay positive.

"That'll be perfect. The noefyben ought to work perfectly. I think there's a drug store opposite the hotel. Ethan will you go get it?" Laura asked.

"I will if I knew how it looked." He said and I chuckled.

"You're pathetic. I always told you to go shopping with I and mom." Nessa said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll go with." I said.

He turned to me.

"I'll go with Nessa. Come on Ness!" He got and pulled his sister up.

I frowned.

"What'd I do now?" I muttered. Azra shrugged.

This guy..has issues.

"What flavour should we get?" Nessa asked.

"It has flavours?" Ethan frowned.

"Yes it does E!" Nessa sighed.

"Cherry flavour." I and Azra chorused and laughed.

"If there isn't cherry?" Ethan asked looking at Azra.

"Maybe chocolate?" She asked. "I go with vanilla instead." I said.