𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - ❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘  ! *  ぃ ゚.➹

❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜          

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

          OHIO 1995, THE COUNTRY WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL in the summer months, the trees' were full with bright green leaves and on the edges of the street grew many different flowers. A young girl drove down the city on her bike as she passed a couple of other kids that waved at her while playing.

The blue haired girl drove up the driveway of her home and parked her bike on the side of the garage before she made her way through the large garden.

Yelena and Alena were sitting on the two swings, their legs dangling in the air as they swung back and forth. Yelena let out a loud giggle as she looked at Alena who smiled widely.

The two continued swinging back and forth before they suddenly heard a long whistle. The two immediately jumped down from their swings and run over to the large free area in the middle of the garden.

Yelena immediately bowed over and did a bridge, Alena watched her for a moment and after that imitated her sister. In that moment Natasha rounded the corner and smiled as she spotted her two little sisters joking around.

The taller girl jogged up to them and did the same thing as Yelena smiled, her blond hair touching the ground, "We're all upside down!"

"And I bet you're gonna fall down first", Natasha smirked as she looked at them. "No, you will. You can't hold it much longer", the blond argued as Alena laughed amused. 

Natasha got onto her tiptoes as she stretched out her tongue, laughing. Yelena and Alena mimicked her happyly before Yelena stummble to the ground. The three quickly stood up as Natasha exclaimed, "Told you you'd fall down first!"

The two looked at each other before the older girl started running, "I told you!" Yelena followed after her as Alena sat back onto the swing. The two rounded her quickly, "I told you!"

Natasha made her way over to the house as Yelena stummbled over a rock and hit her knee. The blond girl eyed her knee as she suddenly started shouting loudly, "Mummy!"

Natasha and Alena immediately run up to their sister and checked if she was okay. Meanwhile Melina had left the house and approached them as well.

The long haired brunette kneeled down beside the six year old as she looked at the three girls. "What happened?"

Alena looked up to her mother as she answered her, "She fell on her knee." Melina's gaze fell onto the kid's knee, "Oh, you bump your knee?"