𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━ ❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜

➹❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ALENA WAS CRAWLING through the small ventilation shafts right behind Yelena before she heard heavy footsteps underneath them. The brunette stopped crawling and carefully gazed through the grid that was right in front of her.

She silently slided open the grid and elegantly jumped down to the ground. The brunette evesdrooped for a short moment and when she was sure that no one else was coming this way she motioned for Yelena to join her.

Yelena jumped down as well and did one of Natasha's poses as she looked straight ahead. The blond remained that way for a moment but then she made a disgusted face and stood up again. "That was disgusting."

She joined Alena by the wall and the two tiptoed down the hallway. The lights flickered and Alena peeked around the corner, spotting an agent guarding the vials.

She gazed over at Yelena and nodded before she run around the corner. She slung her arm around the neck of the agent. She flew around him and then kneeled down before she kicked his legs away.

The man collided with the floor and Yelena rounded the corner to help Alena bring the body towards the scanner.

The blond placed his hand on the scanner and a blue light went on before the lock opened.

The doors opened for them and the two woman stepped inside before they quickly searched through the many corridors of the cold storage.

At some point Alena spotted the red vials behind a glass plane, "Yelena!"

She motioned for the blond to join her. "Melina, we found the location of the vials", Yelena informed the brunette quickly. "I've had a slight setback. You'll need to get to the windows", Melina shortly responded to them.

At the same time Alexei and Miles were both fighting against Dreykov's super assasin. The assasin threw his shield at them but Alexei blocked the attack.

But he was quickly kicked away from the assassin, the stranger grabbed a knife from his belt and twirled it in his fingers before he attacked them.

But Miles quickly grabbed his knifes, his bow had been taken by the Red Room. He wasn't that good in knife fights but he had to try now.

The man blocked the knife attack with his arm and avoided another one by sliding backwards on his heels. He then swung his blade at the assassin but missed him.

The assassin punched him into the face, sending the man to the ground before Alexei attacked him again.

Meanwhile Yelena and Alena had grabbed the vials and were on their way to the training room as they heard Melina's voice in their ears.