𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜

𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜

➹❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IT WAS A very sunny day as Yelena and Alena were driving through the large streets of Ohio, remembering their childhood as they saw all the large houses.

At some point Yelena stopped driving and parked her car on one of the big grass areas. The two quickly got out of the car and Yelena held the door open as she let out her dog. "Come on, Fanny!"

The dog jumped out of the car and immediatley run away through the large graveyard. The two women slowly made their way through the graveyard as well and Alena felt how her eyes watered up as she spotted Natasha's gravestone. 

The brunette let her gaze wander over the many flowers, pictures and candles before she kneeled down and cleaned a little bit up. Her eyes landed on the writing that was on the grey stone, "Daughter, Sister, Avenger." 

The two sisters' were completely silent as they both sat down on one side of the grave stone. Alena watched how Yelena slowly leaned her head against the stone and she did the same, while listening to her sisters whistle.

Alena remained quiet as she let the tears stream down her face. They both stood up and Yelena took Alena's hand as she whipped her tears away. The two looked at the gravestone, Yelena squeezing Alena's hand before a loud noise interrupted their moment. 

The two russians looked over at the black haired woman that stood besides them, a hanky in her hand. She let out a loud sniff and then looked over at the two apologizing, "Sorry, I'm allergic to the Midwest."  

There was a moment of silence before she continued, "What this woman did, honestly, I can't even imagine." Alena exhaled deeply as she looked over at the woman, seeing that Yelena kept staring straight forward, "You're not supposed to be bothering us on our Holiday time, Valentina."  

"Oh, bothering you? Oh, no, no", the woman denied as she shook her head at them. "I'm just here paying my respects." Yelena nodded her head as she frowned, "You know, coming here makes you look desperate." 

Valentina let out a loud laugh and the two smiled at her sarcastically before their smiles disapeeared again. "We want a raise", Yelena continued as Valentina nodded her head, "Yeah, you and me both. Belive me you're gonna earn it."

The black haired woman grabbed her tablet and tapped something into it, "I've got your next target. Thought I'd hand-deliver it."

"Maybe you'd like a shot at the man responsible for your sister's death", she told the two before she handed the tablet over to them. Alena looked at the brunette man with arrow and bow in his hand as he immediatley reminded her of Miles somehow. 

"Kind of a cutie, don't you think?", Valentina questioned her curiously as she smiled, but Alena remained quiet while she stared blankly onto the photo. 

The two sisters agreed, they would avenge their older sister, no matter what it would cost them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

— 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒! 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖨 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍! 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖨
𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍! 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.
𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝖧𝖺𝗐𝗄𝖾𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍. <33