𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ! * ぃ ゚.➹

❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

MILES LEANED AGAINST THE GREY WALLS OF THE TOILET as his gaze was fixed on the phone he held in his hands. Natasha turned on the water as she let the cold see through liquid run over her face. The woman gasped quietly before she dried her face.

Miles silently watched how a couple of black trucks parked in front of the train station and Agents jumped out. His gaze fell on Natasha, who raised her eyebrows at him questiongly.

The man turned his phone around and showed her the display, "They're going in." The redhead watched how the agents made their way through the large empty halls of the train station. "Yup, they're in."

She slowly grabbed the phone from his hands before she typed something into it. The woman held the phone to her ear as she waited for Ross to take the call.

After a short moment a voice spoke up from the other side of the line, "Yeah?"

"Don't do this", Natasha told him as she shook her head. "Do what?", Ross questioned her as he let his gaze wander around the train station.

Natasha glanced towards the door, "Coming after us. I mean you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate." The grey haired man shrugged as he answered her, "Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal."

The woman grabbed the jacked Miles handed her silently as she pressed the loudspeaker and laid it onto the sink. "'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate."

The man walked further into the train station while Natasha scoffed and exchanged a look with the man that stood besides her, "From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?"

"I wouldn't worry about me. We got one Barton, we got Wilson and the other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. You got no friends. Where you gonna go?", Ross questioned her a bit of arrogance in his voice.

"I lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn't have gone through all this trouble. I'm done", the redhead answered him simply before she grabbed the phone and ended the call.

Miles rolled with his eyes as he pushed himself away from the wall, "This guy is such a pain in the ass."

"Really?", Natasha questioned him ironically as she opened the door from the toilet. Miles chuckled as he slowly followed her outside.