𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

➹❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE THREE STOOD now in the middle off an empty alley. "I am Kate Bishop", the young, dark haired woman introduced herself to them, still amazed by their presence.

Clint let finally go of her and sighed as he eyed her closer, "You're a kid. My God."

There was a moment of silence before Clint held up the mask, "How did you get this suit?"

The girl seemed taken back, "I-"

Miles suddenly took notice of the police sirens approaching from the distance and looked around before he interrupted them, "Look kid, we have to go now. It's not safe out here, not when you're wearing that."

Clint had a worried look on his face, "Do you live near here?" Kate nodded her head quickly, "Yeah I live just-"

Clint interrupted her as he grabbed her backpack and shoved it into her arms, "Okay."

"I'm really fine", the young woman tried to assure them but Clint and Miles ignored her. "Come on, let's go."

"I saw a dead body", the young woman mumbled as the two former Avengers lead her further away from the ally. "It was a first."

"This way. We'll talk later", Clint continued, not really listening to her at the moment.

When they were a little bit further away from the ally, Mike's spoke up again, "Where did you learn how to fight?"

"I, uh, started material arts when I was five", Kate told him simply, still seeming pretty shaken up by her encounter from earlier. "Oh great, so like a year ago", Clint sneered as he pulled her away from someone that walked passed her.

"Are-are you assessing threats? Is that what you're doing?", the woman questioned him kinda excited.

Clint let his gaze wander around, "Something like that."

"That's how you operate? You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or wierd?", Kate the questioned him, seemingly very interisted. "Uh-huh."

Kate pressed her white tissue onto her bleeding wound, "Look, just so you know, I'm not some total noob, right? Um, I was a little overwhelmed, but I held my own with those douchebags."

They had just reached a little shop when Kate spoke up again, "We're right here."

The two men didn't respond while Kate continued, "Um, some people have called me the world's greatest archer."