𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━ ❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

➹❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IT WAS ALREADY evening when Miles sat next to Clint in his, for a theater pretty comfortable chair. The man's eyes fixed on the many professional musical performers that danced over the stage.

He tapped his foot bored on the floor while he tried to ignore the absolutely ridiculous singing and dancing.

The man still couldn't believe that Rogers got his own musical, it was actually kinda funny.

Miles shook his head and sighed quietly before his eyes suddenly caught sighed of a short haired redhead, jumping over the stage with big elegant steps.

His mouth dropped slightly open and suddenly the music that had filled his ears disappeared. Miles followed the woman with his eyes as she continued her performance.

"Dad? Dad?", Miles niece tried to catch her father's attention from where she was seated. Waving her hand infront of his face she frowned, her father finally looked at her, "Did you turn your hearing aid off?"

Clint shook his head, "No, honey. I know what happens. I was there. You know who wasn't?" He pointed at Ant-Man, "It is that guy. Ant-Man."

Miles niece shrugged as she looked at her father, "You look pretty cool. That's a plus."

Clint didn't answer her while he watched the show sceptical. A moment past by and Miles eyed his brother, who saw a girl with a red wig wave at him.

His face expression changed from one second to another and he suddenly turned towards the other's, "I'll be right back."

He stood up and made his way out of the hall before Miles decided to go after him. "I have to go to the bathroom. Look after your brother alright?"

Cooper and Lila nodded at him before he quickly made his way after Clint.

He didn't found him at first, searching the hall but as he passed the toilet, his brother nearly crashed into him, followed by a stranger, who looked at his phone as he passed by.

"Everything okay?", Miles frowned while he eyed his brother a bit worried.

"Yeah, yeah everything is good", Clint gave him a clap onto the shoulder before he made his way out the big doors that lead to the streets of New York.

When Miles let the big wooden door fall into it's lock Clint sighed and kneeled onto the red carpet that was placed infront of the building. "Wow."

Miles stuffed his hands into his jeans pockets while he waited for his brother to calm down by himself.

He just wanted to open his mouth as Lila's voice spoke up from behind them, "Hey, are you okay?"