𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 * ぃ ゚.➹
                  ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜                 

➹                  ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜                 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

       IT WAS ALREADY AFTERNOON IN Budapest as Natasha and Miles arrived by the train station. They had took the next best train to Budapest and left all their stuff behind in Norway.

The two were walking through the many people that all made her way down the side strip of the station as they all stared at their phones or were preoccupied with their stuff.

Miles grabbed his trunk where his bow and arrow was in as he let his gaze wander over the crowd.

Not far away from the station laid the Safe house Natasha had told Miles about while they had sat in the train.

The read head pushed the door open and slowly made her way through the large and old looking courtyard. A few white pigeons' flew over their heads' as Natasha gazed up towards the many balconys.

They both entered the old lift as Miles looked at her, "So, this is the Safe house?" The red head nodded as she looked around, "Yup."

Miles wanted to say something else but the doors suddenly opened and Natasha stepped out. The woman kneeled down as she opened the small oven before she grabbed inside of it.

She pulled out a gun and handed it Miles before she grabbed inside again and pulled out another one. Miles stuffed the gun into his belt a he adjusted his bow that was on his back.

They made their way down the small corridor before Natasha stopped infront of a dark wooden door. She pulled out her tools to crack the lock and stuck them into it as quietly as she could.

"We know you're out there", the familiar voice of Alena suddenly spoke up as Natasha let go of her tools. The door slowly opened a gap as Natasha grabbed for the gun she had put into the back of her black troussers.

"I know you know I'm out here", the red head answered the brunette as she nodded at Miles who nodded back.

The russian quickly entered the flat followed by Miles who had grabbed his bow and arrow as he kicked the door shut.

The two made their way through the hallway of the flat as Yelena spoke up and pulled her gun out while her and Alena exchanged a look. "Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you two", Natasha voice answered them as the two approached the living room.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing", Yelena stated as she streched out both of her arms, with the gun in her hands.