𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜

➹❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON WAS FILLED with loud roars and the constant sound of cutting razors blades. Alexei sat around one of the many long metal tables with a few other prisoners.

They all watched how the tattooed man with a long beard, arm wrestled with a dark skinned man that sat on his opposite.

"So, I have the nuclear code. But there he is. - Captain America", they all said the last part together because Alexei had told the story so many times.

The man hit his opponents hand onto the metal table with a loud thud, making him goran as he shook his hand and stood up.

"Finally, the Red Guardian's time has come!", the man exclaimed through clenched teeth as he raised his fists into the air.

The black haired prisoner that sat behind him tried to finish his Red Guardian tattoo as Alexei leaned forward. "I grab hold of his shield-"

The next prisoner sat down on his opposite and the two grabbed each other's hand. "And face to face, it's a test of strength."

He looked at his opponent who slowly started to bend Alexei's arm towards the table. The man looked at him with a frown as he let out a whimper, "Oh- oh no!"

The others all looked pretty confused but then Alexei hit the hand from his opponent against the table, like he had did with the one before him.

He looked at the man who let out a shout and immediately stood up. Alexei pointed his finger at him and laughed, "Oh, that guy think he going to beat me. Anyway, that shield, you know, that he carries with him like a precious baby blanket, you know? I use it to my adventage. I take it and I push him out the window and I make my escape. Huh?"

A gigantic man with a full beard sat down on his opposite as Alexei held his hand out for him to take. But the man didn't, he looked at the long haired prisoner infront of him and narrowed his eyes. "What year was this?"

He finally took Alexei's hand as the man shrugged, "I don't know. Like, '83, '84."

That large man stared at him with dark eyes, "I know, Captain America was still frozen in ice then."

Alexei's smirke froze on his face before it slowly faded away, he leaned forward, "Are you calling me a liar, Ursa, huh?" The other's all watched them in silence.