Special Chapter [2] ✔️ *CANON*

(Y/N) let out a groan as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

She was currently on her way to Kurenai's apartment. Ever since she had woken up, her stomach had been hurting her, however she pushed herself to go to the academy. However, one hour spent at the academy before (Y/N) couldn't handle the pain. Iruka had advised the girl to go home yet Asuma wasn't home so she went to the next best person. And if Kurenai wasn't home, she'd probably go to Kakashi.

A tap on her shoulder snapped (Y/N) out of her thoughts. She turned around to be faced with a long, brown-haired boy. However, his hair wasn't as long as hers.

The boy nodded his head at her, a blush spread across his cheeks. He cleared his throat before he took off his jacket. He took a step forward towards her and placed it on-top of her shoulders. 

"Where's your house? I'll help you go home," the boy told her as he stood next to her.

The long-haired girl nodded her head as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.

The boy looked at her with concern before he reached out and wrapped her arm around his neck. "Where are you going?" After (Y/N) gave him the directions, the long-haired boy helped her walk towards Kurenai's apartment. When they finally reached, the boy let go of (Y/N) and knocked on the door.

Kurenai's eyes held concern as she stared at (Y/N) who looked quite pale. Her eyes drifted towards the unfamiliar boy next to her.

"Come in," Kurenai gestured the two kids to enter her apartment. After setting (Y/N) on the couch, Kurenai walked up to the long-haired boy.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" she asked, her voice soft. The boy shook his head sideways before he muttered, "I found her walking, holding her stomach.

Kurenai's eyes widened before a small smile formed on her lips. He reached out and patted his head before she thanked, "Thank you for helping her," causing the boy to blush in embarrassment.

"What's your name?"

"Neji, Neji Hyūga."

A/N:
Do any of you like romance/teen fiction books? I just published one of each in my other account. Comment here if you would like to see them.