{5} Uchiha Sasuke's Fangirls ✔️

(Y/N) sat in her seat, her head looking at her lap. She slowly lifted her head and glanced at the black-haired male who sat next to her.

A few weeks had passed since she first came to the academy. Today, Asuma had dropped the (h/c) girl earlier as he had to go on a mission. Minutes after she entered, a certain black-haired male walked in and chose to sit next to her, taking Hinata's spot. (Y/N) was quite disappointed that neither of her friends was here.

"Stop staring at me," spoke the black-haired male next to her, "it's annoying." (Y/N) hadn't realized it but she had been staring at the black-haired male.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened before she rapidly shook her head. "Sorry!" She squeaked out before she turned her head away.

The black-haired male stared at her for a while before turning his head to the side, letting out an 'hn'.

After moments of silence, (Y/N) decided if she should ask the male to get out of her friend's seat.

(Y/N) turned to face her classmate and opened her mouth. However, before she could speak, the boy turned to look at her, waiting for her to speak. Feeling pressured, (Y/N) instantly turned her head away.

The black-haired male stared at the girl next to him, confused. "What's your name again?"

"(Y/N)," whispered the long-haired girl as she faced her lap.

The boy let out a sound indicating he heard her before he spoke up, "Sasuke Uchiha."

She stayed silent for a while, debating on if she should ask the male to move. After all, (Y/N) was sitting in the middle, with Sasuke on her right so she could technically still sit next to Hinata if Hinata took the seat on her left. (Y/N) let out a sigh as she lifted her head. She hadn't expected a pair of onyx eyes to be staring at her.

(Y/N) held in a gasp. "Your eyes..." she stuttered out. Sasuke raised his eyebrows, confused at what the female was saying. "They're so pretty," awed (Y/N).

Sasuke let out a 'hn' before he turned his head the other way to hide his blush.

(Y/N) stared to think the uchiha didn't like her and decided to stay quiet, not wanting to bother him. Minutes later, the sound of the door being gently opened filled the room as people began to walk in. (Y/N) scanned the crowd, hoping for either one of her two friends to show up. Sadly, they didn't.

Suddenly, a loud slam was heard. (Y/N) instinctively squeaked as she grabbed onto the closest thing next to her.

"I win!"

"No, I win!"

(Y/N) watched as Sakura and Ino yelled at each other. Suddenly, Sakura turned her head around and stared at (Y/N) with her mouth hanging open. (Y/N) turned to Ino to find her doing the same thing.

(Y/N), not liking the attention, tugged on whatever she was holding. She looked up to find her clutching onto Sasuke's shirt as he stared at her, a blush spread across his face.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. She immediately backed away and bowed her head. "I'm sorry," she stuttered, "I got scared and—"

Sasuke interrupted the long-haired girl, letting out a 'tch'. "Whatever," he muttered as he turned his head the opposite way, trying to hide his blush.

———

"What?!" A group of girls whisper-yelled as they gathered around the - what they believed to be 'delusional' - two girls in front of them.

"Hear me out," whispered Sakura. She looked back at (Y/N) and Sasuke, who had some distance between them. "Okay, they separated. Someone has to go scare her or something!"