{10} Pinkie Promise? ✔️

"Alright everyone, don't forget to memorize the hand signals, alright?"

"Yes Iruka-sensei!"

(Y/N) stood up from her seat, about to walk towards the exit when she heard her name called. She turned around to be faced with a boy with two triangular, red painting, one on each cheek.

"I'm Kiba," he introduced himself, a wide blush spreading across his cheeks. "And I was wondering... Why did you sleep with Naruto?!" he yelled out, gaining everyone's attention.

Everyone in the class began to walk slower as they pretended they were not listening to the conversation.

(Y/N) tilted her head to the side as she processed what the male brunet asked her. She nodded her head before she answered truthfully, "I had a sleepover with him—"

"Then!" Kiba interrupted, startling the (h/c) haired girl, "This weekend! Can we have a sleepover?!" Kiba blushed and looked down as the rest of the class stared at him in disbelief.

'No way (Y/N) is gonna say yes,' thought Naruto.

'Hn, like she'd ever hang out with that loser,' thought Sasuke as he rolled his eyes.

'There's no way (Y/N)'s guardian would allow her to have two sleepovers after the other,' thought Shikamaru.

'(Y/N) won't say yes, right?' thought Choji.

'I should've asked her for a sleepover,' thought Shino.

Still, the five boys stared at the two, waiting for (Y/N)'s answer.

(Y/N) stared at Kiba for a few seconds before she nodded her head. "Okay," she answered as she raised her hand and flashed him a thumbs up.

Kiba blushed. "I look forward to it!" he smiled, causing (Y/N)'s lips to twitch upwards.

'Huh??? Why did (Y/N)-Chan say yes? She should be having a sleepover with Sasuke?!' thought Sasuke's fangirls. They all let out an internal sigh, 'This is because Sasuke won't make the first move.'

———

The weekend approached quickly, much to her class's dismay. Asuma and Kurenai came home two days after Kiba asked for a sleepover. They had no major injuries, which was a relief.

Kakashi and (Y/N) came home from the academy that morning, with (Y/N) clutching onto the silver-haired male's hand to find Asuma resting on the couch and Kurenai making herself lunch.

At the sight of Asuma, (Y/N)'s lips twitched upwards before she ran towards the male and jumped ontop of him, causing him to let out a groan of surprise.

However, the fact that Asuma and Kurenai arrived home meant that (Y/N) had to say her goodbye to Kakashi, which went a litter harder than usual.

"(Y/N, we'll see each other soon." Kakashi reassured her as he ruffled the girl's hair.

The long-haired girl clutched onto his shirt yet stayed quiet, a blush spread across her cheeks. She shook her head before she spoke up, only saying one word, "No."

Asuma and Kurenai watched with a confused look on his faces, wondering why it was so hard for (Y/N) to say goodbye.

Kurenai glanced at (Y/N) before she looked back at Kakashi. The brunette turned back at (Y/N) before a theory popped into her head. Immediately, the woman burst into a fit of chuckles, gaining everyone's attention.

"What's so funny?" Asuma asked, confused by her sudden burst of laughter.

After she calmed herself down, Kurenai walked over to Asuma and whispered into his ear, "I think (Y/N) found her first crush."