{14} Meeting the Sensei ✔️

(Y/N) hummed under her breath as she continued to kick her legs under the table. It was currently after school and her team was waiting for their sensei, yet they hadn't shown up yet.

"Ahh I'm so bored!" yelled out Naruto in frustration.

Sakura let out a huff before she turned to scold Naruto. "Be quiet."

(Y/N) closed her eyes as she continued to hum under her breath. Seconds later, she opened her eyes and turned to the door, confused at the sound coming from the door.

She found Naruto standing on a stool, trying to place an eraser between the door and the wall. (Y/N) smiled as Sakura began to scold Naruto.

"It's what he gets for coming late!" The blond male huffed as he jumped off the stool. Sakura let out a groan before she turned to (Y/N), her hands on her hips.

"(Y/N), tell Naruto to stop please." The genuine smile on (Y/N)'s lips faded and was replaced with a nervous smile.

(Y/N) didn't know whether to stop Naruto or whether to go along with it. Ever since she had arrived at Konoha, she had been hanging out with Naruto which led her to develop some likings to his pranks. Sometimes, she would secretly help him. However, she would convince him to stop many times, as she did not want to see him in trouble.

Sasuke turned his head away from the window and looked at (Y/N). He could sense her nervousness. He let out a sigh, capturing everyone's attention. "That's not going to work idiots. Our sensei's an elite ninja, they wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for a silly prank like this."

Naruto gritted his teeth and opened his mouth to say something. However, the sound of an eraser hitting the ground grabbed everyone's attention.

The four genins' turned to the door to find a white-haired male with a mask covering almost all of his face. On the ground next to him, was the eraser.

A blush formed on (Y/N)'s cheeks once her eyes landed on the silver-haired man. The rest of the team, however, did not share the same reaction. Naruto burst into laughter, Sakura tried to apologize when she was securely trying to hold in her laugh, while Sasuke only let out a 'hn' before he turned his head towards the window, now that his voice was no longer needed.

"Hmm, how can I put this?" The silver-haired male lifted his head up so everyone could see his face. Immediately, Naruto stopped laughing. A look of irritation was placed on his face as he finally recognized the man in front of him. The silver-haired male placed a hand on his chin as he smiled at the four genins. "My first impression of you all is that I hate you."

The white-haired male turned to (Y/N), "An exception for you."

———

"Alright, why don't you all introduce yourself?" The white-haired male asked in a blunt tone.

A look of confusion was placed on Sakura's face as she asked, "Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?"

(Y/N) let out a cute yawn and placed her head on Naruto's shoulder. The blond's cheeks darkened as he felt (Y/N) cuddle against him. He could feel the glares directed towards him yet he didn't care. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled (Y/N) closer towards him.

The silver-haired male let out a sigh before he answered, "Things you like, things you hate, your dreams, hobbies. That kind of stuff basically."

Naruto raised his eyebrow before he asked, "Why don't you start? So we can see what to do."

The jounin pointed at himself before he questioned, "Me?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he answered, "My name is Kakashi Hatake. There are things I like and things I don't like but I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... I've never really thought about it. I have a lot of hobbies and I don't feel like listing them."