{20} 'Regret? Never heard of it' -Sakura ✔️

"(Y/N)!"

Sakura tackled the (h/c) haired girl into a hug, causing her to stumble back. The long-haired female let out a small smile before she returned the hug.

Moments later, the pink-haired female pulled away, a bright smile on her lips. "What are you doing here? Did you finish your mission? How was it? It was scary, wasn't it? Did you get hurt? I—"

(Y/N) cut off Sakura's rambling by letting out a giggle.

———

The (h/c) haired female looked around the empty room before taking in a deep breath. She looked down at the sleeping male, a blush spread across her cheeks. She pulled out a strand of her hair, luckily not breaking her braid in the process. Just as she was about to remove the male's shirt, to wrap her hair around his waist, a memory appeared in her head.

"Remember (Y/N), only use your hair magic-power thingy when someone's life is endangered."

(Y/N) stared back at Kakashi with sad eyes. She muttered a low apology before she tucked the strand of hair behind her ear. 'I already broke the promise once, I can't do it again. I'll take care of him; all he needs to do is rest his body.' she told herself as the female stood up and left the room, bumping into a certain black-haired male.

"(Y/N)?" he called out, his voice filled with confusion and a twinge of happiness.

The (h/c) haired female gave out a bright smile and opened her arms, preparing to hug the male. However, just as she was inches away from his body, she stopped. "You don't like being hugged, do you?" she kept her voice low and quiet as if she committed a crime.

She heard a sigh leaving Sasuke's mouth, and before she knew it, the long-haired female felt a hand on her head, softly petting her hair. "I don't," the black-haired male admitted. He twirled the strand of her hair before he continued, "But," his cheeks lit up as the male let out a low scoff before muttering, hoping the female wouldn't hear, "I don't mind if it's you."

A tint of redness was placed on (Y/N)'s cheeks as she gave out a bright smile, causing Sasuke to immediately turn around. The (h/c) haired female tilted her head sideways as she stared at the black-haired male who quickly mumbled an excuse before he walked away, hoping she couldn't see the blush on his cheeks.

Letting out a long sigh, (Y/N) looked back at the door, which held the sleeping silver-haired male. A blush spread across her cheeks before she nodded her head, decided she would take care of her sensei.

The (h/c) haired female turned around to find Sakura hiding behind a wall, blood dripping out of her nose as she had a dazed gaze. "(Y/N) and Sasuke must prevail." The pink-haired girl whispered lowly.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened before she quickly rushed to the pink haired's side, asking her questions in hopes of knowing what happened. However, the only thing that left Sakura's mouth was six words that (Y/N) didn't understand.

"I do not regret a thing."

———

(Y/N) let out a sigh as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. She had just carried the pink-haired female, who looked delirious, downstairs to where Tsumai was handing her an ice pack.

'I wonder where Naruto and Sasuke are,' she thought to herself before letting out a sigh.'

———

Although it was the afternoon, the long-haired female felt tired. She gently closed her eyes and was about to go into a deep sleep when a loud groan was heard. After a few seconds, (Y/N) realized; there was no one in the room except for her and—