{19} Land Of The Waves Arc ✔️

"Alright! I'm finally here!"

The (h/c) haired girl stood on the outskirts of the island, unsure where to go. A bright smile was placed on her lips as she thought to herself, 'Alright! Let's do this!'

And so she began, walking around until she found herself in a forest. 'I'm lost, aren't I?' After minutes of self-talk, (Y/N) continued her way to the forest, this time filled with determination. It wasn't until she found a small hut did a smile appear on her face.

'Maybe I can ask someone if they've seen Naruto and the others!'

A small smile appeared on her lips and she ran towards the hut, not bothering to hide her chakra. However, just as she reached the door, she felt someone grab her hand from behind.

(Y/N) slowly turned around to be met with a pretty face of a girl. "Cute," she muttered lowly, causing the 'girl' to blush.

Realizing the situation she was in, (Y/N) looked up at the girl and asked in a shy voice, "Excuse me, I'm sorry for bothering you but have you seen my friends? They're all ninjas, one has blond hair, one has pretty eyes and black hair, and the other has pink hair. And then there's my sensei who has white hair, have you seen them?"

The stranger blinked at the (h/c) haired female before she answered, "I'm sorry but I don't know where they are. But I can lead you out of the forest." (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled before she nodded her head, thanking the female.

And so, the two 'females' began their way out of the forest, with the stranger leading. Looking down at the ground, the (h/c) haired girl decided to spark a conversation. "Do you live alone?" (Y/N) asked curiously in a low tone.

Letting out a low cough, the stranger responded, "No, I live with my... mentor."

(Y/N) lifted her head from the ground and asked in a curious tone, "Can I meet him?" Realizing what she said, the (h/c) haired female quickly stuttered out, "I'm sorry! That's rude of me! I barely know you! I'm sorry!"

The stranger turned around to face (Y/N). He let out a smile as she watched how (Y/N) went out of her way to apologize. "It's alright; anyway," the stranger turned around, so his back was facing (Y/N), "You can't meet him. He's injured and he needs to rest."

(Y/N) found herself blurting out, "I can heal him!" When she finally realized what she said, a gasp escaped her mouth as she remembered something her father— Asuma told her.

"Remember (Y/N), only use your hair magic-power thingy when someone's life is endangered."

"Can you? Can you really?"

(Y/N) looked up to find a pair of pretty eyes staring at her. She clenched her fists as she looked down, muttering a low apology. Taking in a deep breath, she faced the stranger and nodded her head. "I'll do my best."

And so, the two walked back to the hut. (Y/N) waited outside, per the stranger's request. It was only after a few minutes did the stranger return and welcome her inside. It was a small one-story hut, nothing too extravagant. The stranger nodded her head before she led (Y/N) towards the bed.

(Y/N) stared at the man resting on the man, her (e/c) eyes swirling with curiosity. It was only after a few seconds did she snap from her trance. She turned towards the stranger and asked in a hushed tone, "I know this sounds strange but can you get out?"

The stranger had a look of protest and was about to deny it when someone spoke up, "It's fine Haku." The stranger nodded her head before she left the hut, giving one last glance towards the (h/c) haired girl.

(Y/N) thanked the man in a hushed tone before she took her seat on the edge of the bed. She grabbed a bandage before looked at the male resting on the bed. "I know this sounds weird, but I have to cover your eyes and ears." The (h/c) haired girl expected the man to deny her request, so she was surprised when he let out a chuckle before he allowed her.