Chapter 2

Isabella POV-

I lead Valentina into the dark blue lit room. This is the most expensive private room in the club. Expensive lights, fancy speakers, soundproof walls, black marble bar, and black leather chairs that are made for one person apiece but still fairly wide with lots of space.

I shut the door and direct her to the chair across from the pole in the middle of the room. I walk to the bar and with shaking hands pour 2 glasses of whiskey and a shot. I down the shot quickly needing the liquid courage. I turn back and offer one glass to her.

She scowls, "Get that shit out of my face. I don't drink."

"S-sorry." I stutter and throw back what's left of my drink and then drain hers. When I look again I notice that the top buttons of her blouse is undone and her cleavage is visible along with her legs crossed.

"What's your name bambolina?" She draws me out of my thoughts

"Elle." That's my name at the club.

"Your real name." She demands.

"Isabella Creed." She squints her eyes as if she's thinking about it for a moment.

She raises her eyebrows, "You shouldn't drink like that little girl."

"I shouldn't be doing a private dance either but here I am." I reply.

"You shouldn't be mouthing off to me but like you said here we are." She growls at me.

"You wouldn't be here having to listen to me mouth had you left me alone." I snarl back and she clenches her jaw.

"Start the fucking dance Bella." When her voice drops I don't say anything else I walk to the pole to start my dance with no certain plan of what my routine is gonna be.

I walk to the pole and place my hand on it. My back facing her. Holding on I walk around it in a circle. When I reach my starting position I drop down to a squat before bending over and standing back up. I make sure my rotate from side to side the whole time.

My eyes cast downward until she speaks.

"Look me in the eyes piccola ragazza." She says.
(Translation- little girl)

I look up from the ground at her silver eyes. I hoist my self up of the ground while kicking my legs up so I'm doing the splits in the air. After my feet meet the ground I slowly slide down the pole till I'm on my knees. I run my hands over my body Her gaze is intense as she looks at me.

"Come here." Valentina demands.

As I begin to get up to walk over she starts again.

"No. Crawl to me. Like you did for those boys earlier." She states harshly, spitting out the word boys.

Crawling is a move all of the dancers use because the men love it but the confidence that I normally seem to have has disappeared. Instead embarrassment burns in it's place.

She uncrosses her legs as I get closer to her. I place my hands on her knees and stand up so she gets a view of my cleavage. I turn around so by back faces her and Move my hips.

Out the corner of my eye I see her hands squeeze to fist and her knuckles turn white from the force. I smirk knowing that she's trying to control herself.

I move my hips more aggressively which causes my thighs to jiggle as well. In a quick movement her hands are on my hips and I'm yanked back onto her lap.

"Please do continue bella." She whispers in my ear.
(Translation- beautiful)

I'm frozen with my ass flush against her thighs. Her hands grind my ass down on her. I break out of my state and start to move hips of my own accord.I turn around and straddle her as I continue to grind on her thighs. I close my eyes as I move. Her hands find my ass and grip hard. The thought of the bruises that she is sure to leave has me stopping my movements as I'm brought back to reality.

"Why stop now bambolina?" Valentina tauntingly asks.

When I try to raise up so I can get off her she places her hand on my throat harshly.

"When I ask a question I expect an answer piccola marmocchia." She says.
(Translation- little brat)

"Your not supposed to touch the dancers with out permission. It's VV's one rule." My voice comes out meekly.

"Yet you had no problem with the boy who placed his hands right here." She places her hands on my ass and squeezes slightly.

A shiver runs down my spine as I clench my thighs only to be blocked by the position. Which only causes her thigh to press further between my legs towards my heat. She chuckles.

Valentina leans forward, " I'm starting to think your not quite into men bambolina. Is it a rebellious act to piss mommy and daddy off? They cut off your allowance. Or is a an asshole of an ex boyfriend?" She taunts me.

"None of the above." I grit my teeth.

"Wait let me take another guess. You dated boys to make mommy and daddy happy. Keep up your famiglas little reputation but deep down you knew that's not what you wanted."

"Great job Valentina. What are you gonna guess next?How my first time went down even though I wasn't into the man that took my virginity. Matter fact who were you trying to piss off? Was it mommy or daddy?" I fire back.

With a solemn expression she replies , " You can't piss mommy or daddy of if there dead bambolina. Now let's play a little game."

She pulls a knife out of her belt and my heart sinks.

"I'm gonna ask a question and if you answer honestly then I'll slowly help with your little problem," she traces my thigh with the knife, "But if you lie, and I will be able to tell, or choose not to answer then thats another pet of my signature that I'll carve into your skin. And I'd hate to ruin this pretty skin."  Her smirk has returned and even though she's asking it doesn't seem like a question.

Tremors rack through my body as I nod in response.

"Good girl. So let's begin"

Let's hope I'm good at this game.

I edited it again because I'm indecisive 🤷‍♀️ any Another chapter is done. I know. I know. It was a lot longer than a weekly update but uh I could not figure out my wording and all that fun stuff so ya. Hope u enjoyed. :)