Chapter 8

Isabella's POV-

"Hey babe my shifts over. Jojo finally decided to show up." I look up from the ground where I was bent down in front of a younger man to see Jane.

"Hey your interrupting-" I cut off the man.

"Shut the fuck up."I say.

"Be happy the sweet lady blue is even dancing on you right now." Jane throws in and he shuts up.

"Anyways the other dancers are here now or some of them are almost here so they should be on the floor any minute." She says.

"Got it. Love you. Go home and sleep. You have an exam tomorrow." My eyes narrow at her.

"I'm not gonna ask how you know that. Just Goodnight. Love you too." She walks off and blows a kiss towards VIP.

Just like Jane said girls start to fill the floor and cover the stages. I signal Warren to get my tips and walk over to the bar. Angie left and hour ago and was replaced by Loretta.

"Hey Lory. Can I get a hurricane please?" I hop up onto the bar top watching over the growing crowd.

"I swear I don't know how someone so little can drink so much." She mixes the drink with skill.

"Well dancing is much more fun when you're tipsy." I shrug and chuckle.

"Here you go." She slides me the drink.

"Thanks." I say and she nods before going back to work.

I take my time drinking this one while I watch the door. The bouncer works in a loop. Every time people leave new ones come in. He checks the ids of the younger ones before allowing them in. He unhooks the VIP hook and moves out the way.

My heart drops when I see her walk through those doors. She looks over the place and reaches the bar with her gaze which stops on me. I slide off the bar top quickly. Leaving my drink I speed walk to the hallway.

I run into a body and looking up I see Vinny.

"My bad VV." I say stepping to the side getting ready to walk off but he grabs my wrist.

"Hey I was just coming to find you. Bar side stage is open and has your name on it." He says with his signature smile.

"Vinny i can't," I lean in closer, "she's here."

"Oh but you can Bella. And you will." That voice has me freezing.

"Valentina," vinny clears his throat, "Elle was just going to the private rooms. She has some people waiting on her." He gives her a smile.

"She doesn't do privates if I remember correctly." She says and slowly I turn towards her.

"I just started d-doing them." I'm surprised my voice was as steady as it was.

"It's hard to start doing things when your not at work Bella." Her words come out accusatory.

"I-I uh... how would you know that? Have you been stalking me?" I question and she rolls her eyes.

"You better be on the floor when I'm done with me
My discussion with vinny or I will take it as a direct invitation to another private dance. Sí?"

I look at vinny pleading with my eyes he just nods his head slowly. I nod my head at Valentina.

"Words." She demands.

"Yes. Of course Miss Ferrari." My teeth grind together.

"Good girl." Despite my fear and my own perseverance understanding shivers run down my spine at those words.

Instead of looking at her accomplished face I turn and walk off quickly like fires on my ass. Which truthfully doesn't sound that bad. Sounds like a good time.

At least the bars on the opposite side as the VIP. So while I might see her and feel her piercing gaze I'm not within reach of her.

But your still in shooting range.

That one was thought causes me to hesitate about stepping onto the floor. And I decide: I'll do a quick dance and then take a break in the back room plus some privates until she leaves.

Nodding I set off to do that. The only bad thing is having damn near, if not, the highest reputation for a stripper means that all the attention will be on me.

Walking to the bar I tap the the counter. 2 shots are slid down to me and I down them both. With a shaky breath I signal the dJ, Diego, get me a song. Making my way to the steps of the stage the lights turn off on the stage. By memory I find the middle of the stage. Kneeling down and arching my back I place a hand between my legs and the other in my hair.

Oh so slowly the lights brighten up to the dark blue and men the men begin to holler out to me.

"That's right y'all know what the light means!" Diego hyped up the men.

The dance hasn't even begun and moneys already found a way onto the stage. Letting my face fall into the seductive look and then realizing my body to follow. The musics starts up and hearing the choice he made makes me smile to myself.

"Make some noise for the one and only sweet lady blue!" Diego shouts through the mike and the men erupt in catcalls.

Pulling my knees together slowly I wait until there is a beat in the music to separate them again quickly. I lean forward and slide my chest onto the floor. When it beats again my legs open up into the splits and the movement causes my ass to jiggle. Turning over with my back arched off the floor l my hand travels over my stomach. Leaning up I wink at the crowd and flip back to my hands and knees. I shake my ass in slow hypnotic movements.

What catches my attention is those bright sliver eyes that stare at my movements. Never thought she would be on this floor. She leans against the wall right near the stage stairs. Valentine places the cigarette In between her lips and cocks her head to the side. I know she taunting me but the invitation calls at me. I continue moves to the slow sexy song. Walking to the stairs I stand in front of her. I turn around and give her my back ever so slowly bending down with my ass pressed against her crotch.

Dauntingly I lift back up and look over my shoulder at her. She removes the cigarette from her lips and blows the smoke into my face. I take it from her and inhale a puff of my own. I make my way back up the stairs with it still in my mouth. Squatting down I take the cigarette out my mouth and as the music ends I let the smoke out.

The lights dim again and most of the men disperse back to there old conversations and seats in the club. I make my way to the stairs and in my attempt to ignore her a fistful of my hair ends up in her grasp.

Well shit.

I know it's been forever y'all. Don't judge me. ☝️🥸